The Turkey Man (chapter 1)

There was a man, who was a turkey, so he was, a turkeyman. He got medal, for his honor, because he's a turkey, made of man. - Gavin Stevens, portrayer of awesomly epic stories.

It was a bright and not so cloudy day, unlike all the other stories that i have read that are to depressing to read. The sun was shining on Mr. Jon the Turkeyman. He was an elusive species that thrived on many things. Okay, only delicious foods, um... only one food. That succulent food was the elusive (not really) green anophoralagustic pointicatus eleviatious. (APE) the turkeyman was being fed by the government of allophoranium. (dont ask about thy name.) the government was led by a HUMAN. A DIRTY UNFORGIVING SMELLY HUMAN. Turkeys hated humans. Anyway, the real story will begin in the next paragraph because the author, Secret Agent Stevens (Yeah), is too lazy to continue in this paragraph, and I might get carried away and make a run-on sentence.

Mr. Jon walked out of his house. The sun gleamed in his pure black eyes. the world was becoming in ruin. Turkeys were some of the most intellectual creatures that spoke many languages including English. The turkeys and the humans lived peacefully together in hope to make the world a better place. Food was scarce because the world was reviving itself to its former glory after the deadly thermo nuclear wars that ravaged the landscape. Mr. Jon walked to his front door and looked in his mailbox. He plucked out his pack of APE and went back inside.

Mr. Jon's house was a light blue, a mix between cyan and blue green. He had 2 windows that were shaped like ovals and provided the perfect touches of un-hostility and peace. The door was red and allowed a conflicting contrast of colors that allowed the shape of the house to really be brought out.  Mr. Jon's house was one of the strangest, irregular polygons in the housing world. Some would think that he was hacking life and changing physics, but what he was really doing was taking lovely1/9934 nano meters of pure 100% iridium ore fibre cable and tightly binding the house together. Iridium was a very rare metal that could cut someone's skin with a simple slice.

Mr. Jon sat on his chair at his circular table when the was a knock on the door. "You shall be accepted in the passing of my quarters", yelled Jon. A man walked in with a newspaper in his hand. "Hello Mr. Smith." Said Jon. Mr. Smith was wearing a suave suit that was cream colored. the bottom button was unbuttoned and dangling, like it was caught on something. The loose string dangled dangerously low. His hat was a light black that matched his suit and gave Jon an unsettling feeling. His tie was untied and Jon now knew for a fact that something was wrong. "Jon, there is an article on the front page. I think that you should read it with must had urgency". said Mr. Smith as he handed the paper to Jon.

Jon examined the warm paper and read the first lines, war between Turkeys and humans starting, Turkeys are now a major threat. As Jon was reading this he knew why all the flaws on Mr. Smith were there. He was going to kill Jon. Jon looked up and said, "well, this is it." Mr. Smith lunged at Jon with an iridium blade, and just as he suspected, the loop of thread on Mr. Smith's suit was caught on the table. Jon ran around to the back of Mr. Smith and said "We could of been friends." as Jon cleanly sliced Mr. Smiths body in half. The blood was absorbed into the floor and a iridium sack, which is invisible when exposed to body heat, appeared. Jon took the mighty blade and slide it in the pack. The pack vanished and Mr. Jon walked out his house, like a bad ass.