Fixed

So springtrap got the tools and was able to fix her. Of course with some help with his brother golden Freddy. But golden left when she was fixed because he neeeded to go help marionette with something. Mangle woke up. Springtrap gave her a mirror and she saw herself fixed. (Mangle) thank you so much. (Springtrap) it was no problem. (Mangle) what about my extra head? (Springtrap) don't worry she's ok she's just still being remade. They both chatted for a bit and springtrap finally told her. (Springtrap) you should probably go back to your friends. (Mangle) but... (Springtrap) would it make you feel better if I came with you? (Mangle) yeah. To the two went upstairs and the first thing that happened was toy chica running over and hugging her. (Toy chica) OH MY GOD MANGLE I WAS SO WORRIED IM GLAD YOUR OK!!!! (Mangle) I'm alright cheeks. (Foxy) yar who fixed ya? (Mangle) foxy I don't really want to talk to you after that! (Foxy) I know I was selfish I don't know what came across me. (Mangle) I'm not listening. (Toy chica) who is that!?! Toy chica said pointing at springtrap. (Mangle) he fixed me. (Foxy) YAR MANGLE CHICA GET OUT OF HERE HES THE ONE WHO KILLED US!!! (Mangle) W-what no he wouldn't. (Springtrap) W-what I didnt k- (Foxy) GET OUT OF HERE YA BEAST. Springtrap just ran back to his hiding. Mangle just looked down. (Foxy) Mangle are you crazy he could have hurt us!!! (Mangle) no... (Foxy) What? (Mangle) HE IS KIND HE WONT HURT US!!! Mangle ran to her room after she said that. Her eyes with  full of tears. Later she snuck through the vents to see springtrap. And found him sitting in a chair reading something. (Mangle) why did they say you killed us? (Springtrap ) ITS MY STUPID FATHER THAT DID THIS!!! Mangle was a bit terrified when he screamed it. (Springtrap ) sorry I'm just mad at him. Mangle sat down and asked if he could explain. Springtrap told her why. When his father got stuck in a spring lock suit he looked like springtrap. And he was an evil person who taught him to kill the innocent. Then when he had gone Springtrap  hid because whenever anyone sees him all they see is him. (Springtrap) when three take one look at me they don't ever see me just him. (Mangle) well I don't think your evil. Mangle said as she hugged him. He hugged her back and she spent the night with him.