Secrets revealed

Mangle kept visiting springtrap secretly and no one knew. And mangle did forgive her brother. And she got her Endo/parrot back. She liked her new name Endo through so they went with that. She soon had begun to develop feelings for springtrap. And one day he brother was alseep and she went to see springtrap but the vents were locked due to something so she had to walk. But just as she walked someone stopped her. (Withered Freddy) where are you going? (Mangle) I was g-g-going to find my bow tie I left it down there. (Withered freddy) Your a terrible liar mangle. Withered Freddy blocked the door. (Withered freddy) you are not going in there. (Mangle)That's toy Freddy's choice you are not my boss. (Withered freddy) well toy  fatbear isn't here so I'm in charge. (Mangle) I'm going to get my bow tie now move! (Withered freddy) NO YOUR NOT!!! (Mangle) I LOVE HIM!!!(Withered freddy) You are never going to see him again!!!He shouted as he ripped mangle apart again. Her brother ran over and saw his sister on the ground hurt. (Foxy)HEY WHY DID YE HURT MY SIS!?! (Withered freddy) She tried to leave back to aftons son I won't let her get hurt. (Toy chcia) YOU BROKE HER AGAINA DN HURT HER YOU AND YOUR TRYING TO PROTECT HER!?!? (Withered chica) Alright that is enough. (Withered Bonnie) I agree with chica Freddy you aren't the true leader toy Freddy is. (Withered freddy) I'm twice as better and the other withered agree. (Withered Bonnie) we do not Mangle should be allowed to do what she wants. (Withered chica) grabs Withered freddy by his ear* YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING MISTER!