boring modern au

(hi!! this is my first time writing anything, and I might not be that good, but feel free to give me tips & send me requests! hope you enjoy!)

- also, it might not be super smutty until I get better at writing, but I'll try to update & improve quickly! -

Lance rolled out of bed with a sigh, running his hand through his dark brown locks. He turns around to see his boyfriend, Keith, laying in bed - still asleep. His hair looked rather messy, but cute none the less. The taller male bent down, placing a soft kiss onto the paler, raven haired boy.
"Keith.." he mumbles, placing one hand on Keith's cheek. Lance sits down on the edge of the bed,
"C'mon baby, wake up," he says a little louder while gently rubbing circles into his boyfriend's cheek.
Keith groans in response to Lance's words: "Five more minutes..." He murmurs through the pillow.
"Oh come on, it's almost ten thirty, I have stuff to do today," Lance reminds Keith.
"But.. how does that involve me?" Keith mumbles again, sitting up while rubbing his eyes.
"I don't want to leave until I've spent some time with you!"
Keith gives Lance a puzzled look, "Y-You can just talk to me later! Go to work, you dork!" He says, poking Lance's face.
"Fine!"
Lance stands up again, slowly walking over to open the door,
"Wait!" Keith says, his voice hoarse from waking up just a few minutes ago.

There was a sudden pause before Keith spoke again;

"I s-still want you to cuddle with me..." Keith stutters, feeling a little nervous. He knows that Lance can change from being in a good mood to acting really seriously in a short period of time.
"I thought you wanted me to go to work?" Lance replies with a smirk on his face.
"W-whatever! I'm cold anyway..."
Lance chuckles at Keith's stubborn yet playful response, making his way back to the bed.

"I know you don't want to go to work anyway," Keith whispers as Lance slides under the covers.
"Shhh, don't tell my manager that."

Keith giggles as he cuddles up to his boyfriend.
Before Keith buries his face into Lance's chest, he hears the taller male whisper,

"I love you~"

(I know it's shit I'm sorry lMAO)