Prologue

Thoughts:Italics
Next chapter will be in her pov
______________________________________

The young woman sits on her bed and breaths in slowly
Shes scratching the scared area on her arm
Its been a long time since shes open those wounds but not long enough for her to forget the calming feeling of the endorphin being released and the warm blood dripping down her arm.
Today she wants to
Cut deep and hard, but she won't, shes past that.
Her brown eyes start burning as her denim black/blue hair is in her face and she picks up a pen.

She cries silently as she runs her pen across her notebook paper, drawing whatever her shaking hand allows.
Black smearing scribbles apear across the page as she draws a young woman like her, standing strong but looking weak. Her arms dripping and heart being grabbed by bloody hands that surround her.
She looks up at her cealing after shes done
"God, you say my words can move mountains, so why cant they stop my pain. I dont wanna give up, Ill keep speaking."
She stands up and shakes her head. Her life isnt so horrible anymore..but she will never get over the pain she endured until she was 16.
She turned 17 a few months ago
She was fine and dandy until her bf broke up with her.
They were planning to move in together, it affected her so much because she has abandonment issues.
She loved him so much too, hes 18 now and decided like his friends he was a sick bastard and like young 15-14 year olds.
She still loves him and wishes he was here.
She hates herself for it.
She goes and looks in the kitchen for a snack and does find one, hearing her family chat outside and have fun, her mom usually tells her to shut up whem she cries for too long over something, so she doesnt even wanna see her rn.
Tired she decides to go lay down, and feels someone grab her head..

"What the fuck-!"