Chapter 1

Many years ago.

I ran along the streets in the dark , cold night. I ran as fast as my small, skinny legs could take me.

Soon, it began to rain, pouring down.

"Aw man , seriously!"I whined, throwing my hands in the air.

Suddenly, I saw a whirl of wind , blasting through knocking me down.

The wind that was in front of a house , in one whole second!

My eyes widen, in amazement. Never in my 16 years of life had I seen anything like that!

Calming down, I looked up at the house the wind went towards. There stood infront of the causal looking house, was a boy.

Just  looking at him you could , tell he was mysterious.

He had short hair, which seemed to be growing , in a quick rate. His hair was a light brown, which was fading and changing to a lighter color.  He wore black dirty  baggy pants , and a black shirt. His shoes were old, dirty, worn out conserves.

And, in his left hand , he held a grocery store bag.

Soon, the boy noticed me and looked at me.

"Hi."I said shyly.

"Hey.Why are you out in the rain?"The mysterious boy asked, with a smirk.

"I had nowhere to go."I stated, simply shrugging my shoulders.

The boy' s smirk fell, immediately.

"Even through. My ma said not to talk to strangers and all that bullshit. I want to help you, come in. "The boy said opening the front door.

I shook my head, no.

The boy just glared at me, with eyes burning through me.

"Do you want to live outside?"He asked before walking away in the house, but he left the front door open.

Without thinking I took a deep breath, and walked in the house walking slowly looking around.

A chuckle , awoke me up from my thoughts. There in the shade stood the boy walking me, wary.

Again, he chuckled, and closed the front door.

"How old are you?"I asked, as he brought me a blanket.

"17 , almost a adult."He said happily.

I nodded, and before he could say anything I said,"Im 15."

He nodded,"Peter-".

"Maxioff?"I questioned.

"You on that stalker type shit??"He asked with total seriousness in his voice.

I giggled loudly. "No, I saw the name on the mailbox."I said once my giggling was over.

"You?"He asked.

''What?"I asked, confused.

"What's your name?'He asked, like I was stupid.

"Juri Han"I said proudly, smiling slightly.

He nodded.

Months later after they meet

"Jay!"Peter yelled walking towards me, he couldn't run or use his powers ((Which is super speed)) in front of the humans.

Recently, Peter started calling me Jay but I don't mind.

"Have you been spying on me lately?"Peter joked. I rolled my eyes at him. Like Peter I have a few abitlies , but I hate them!

All , I have is heighten senses. Yeah, it's good when spying on people and looking far , but I still hate it.

"Aye Jay, I'll be right back in a few."Peter said walking away with Kayden, his girlfriend.

"Call me, if needed!"He yelled .

I nodded, walking away .

I then noticed a all black car following me. Quickly, I ran but I was to slow, and a man in all black grabbed me.

I screamed when he covered my mouth.

Soon I blacked out.

"Arghh."I woke up shaking my head.

"Where am I?"I asked.

I then heard someone chuckle.

"Juri, is it? Let's make a deal , darling. What do you say?''A man asked.