two

"I thought I told you 'bout stealing my shit before, man. You know I don't play that."

"I swear on my life J, I was gon' give you back the money. I ain't have it at the time, man, please."

"I gave you two fucking weeks and you still don't have shit. Not a fucking dime." I spat directly in front of were Chresanto sat on his knees, as he begged for forgiveness.

"I told you I ain't have no money at the time ,man! You know how I am, J! I'm just asking for another week to-"

"Nah, another week too long." I kneeled down in front of him, gun in my right hand, and watched him shiver in fear, nearly drowning in his own tears.

"Please, man. One week bro! Please!".

"Yo, Elijah, stand him up for me", I stood up and backed up a little. "I wanna watch him fall." I commanded.

Elijah grabbed Chresanto by the collar, then held his arm once he finally stood. He eventually backed up when Chresanto was able to stand on his own, but still drowning in salty tears. I began to apply the silencer to the gun. I raised my arm.

"No, J, I though we were bro's! why you gon' do this?!" He yelled, his words barely understandable as he began to dry heave. he was making himself sick. I said nothing.

"Man, Jacob, fuck you and yo' pussy ass bitch Eli-"

The bullet penetrated through his forehead, and I watched him, satisfied, as his dead body hit the dry, leafy ground of the alley.

I watched for a few more second as the blood oozed rapidly from his head. Watching it made me sick, but I felt like I was glued to the earth with a paralyzed neck incapable of looking away. my body felt heavy. This was all something that didn't usually happen when I killed someone, but Chresanto was like a brother. At the same time, I never played when it came to money, especially MY money.

Elijah had finally pulled me away from the bloody body, leading me back to my car as we tried to escape the metallic smell of blood.

We soon reached my car and that's when the guilt caught up with me. But I knew that all I needed was a good, long rest and i'd wake up in the morning completely forgetting who Chresanto was...

--------------
a/n: this chapter is a flashback, in case you didn't catch that. it's short, sorry.