how you meet?

BEN Drowned-

You were look through the internet when a new tab popped up. It was cleverbot. You had heard of it, but never been on it. You decided to have a go. ( cleverbot=C  You=Y)

Y- Hello

C- You shouldn't have done that

Y-  Done what? O.o

C- I like you. The names BEN. Talk later?

Y- Yeah. I'm (Y/N)

C- See ya (Y/N)

The tab then closes it self off and a image popped up. It was a image of a boy dressed as Link from legend of Zelda. Instead of Link usual blue eyes he had pure black ones with red pupils. They had blood dripping from them. Underneath the image of the boy was the words "See you soon (Y/N)". You figured it was from BEN. 

Laughing Jack-

You were walking home from your friends house. It was just about to turn dark outside. You started to hear the tune 'pop goes the weasel'. You follow where the song was coming from. You soon found yourself in a carnival type place. All the rides were broken. The one thing that court your eye was a black and white circus tent. Inside was a boy around your age. He was dressed in black and white. His shoulders were covered in feathers. When he turned around he had a long pointy  stripped nose. He said "Hey I'm Laughing Jack, but you can call me LJ for short.". When he stepped forward you stepped back. You had hear of him before. You were a fan of creepypastas. He spoke again "you better be getting home. It dangerous around here at night. I'll see you again soon (Y/N)". In a blink of your eyes he was gone. You walked all the way home thinking about how he knew your name. When you got home there was a bag on your bed in your room. There was also a note. It read "(Y/N), I'm sorry for scaring you. Here's some sweets. Don't worry there not poisoned. From LJ". You sat on your bed and watched tv and ate the sweets. You didn't pay much attention to what you were watching. You were to busy thinking about LJ. 

Jeff the killer

You were just dropping off to sleep when you felt a cold air on your back. You knew u didn't open the window, so something has gotten in. You turn over to be met face to face with a boy your age. He had black messy hair and black ring eyes, but the thing that caught your attention. what caught your attention was his smile. It wasn't natural it was carved into his skin. He look into your (E/C) eyes and then stepped back. He said "How can I kill someone almost as beautiful as me? Well i better be off. See you soon (Y/N).".  After that he just disappeared. 

*Next morning*

When you woke up you saw a scrap of paper on your bed side table. It said "meet me by the woods at midnight tonight. The name is Jeff, Jeff The Killer.". All that day you couldn't think of anything but the smiling boy from the night before.

Offenderman

It was a normal day for you walking back from your friends. It was really late at night as you had been watching (your favorite anime or t.v show). You decided to take the ally as it was a lot quicker to your house. When you were walking down you felt as if you were being watched. You turned round to find a tall man with only a mouth on his face and a trench coat covering his body. "Why hello there young lady. The names Sexual Offenderman, but you my dear can call me Offender. What is your name?" he said in a sexual tone. He didn't scare you in anyway shape or form. "The name's (Y/N). Now if you don't mind i must be off." you said as you started to walk off. He turned you around and held up a red roes. You took it and the tall man walked away. You soon throw the roes away walking home.

*next morning *

When you woke up from a deep sleep there was the roes with a note attached to it on you dressing table. It said " Dear Miss (Y/N), I think you are really nice and you weren't scared of me last night. I hope to see you again. Your loving Offender."