When you met again?

Ben Drowned-

It had been two weeks since you had talked to Ben on cleverbot. You were very intrigued by this strange male.

You were sat playing video games when a strange figure started appearing from your television. He was dressed in the same cloths as Link, but had the same eyes as the boy in the picture. "Ben?" you said thinking out loud. "yep that's me. You must be (Y/N). Your really cute." he said siting down next to you. You both sat there in silence for about 10 minuets. Then you finally said "How come you haven't killed me yet?". He looked at you stunned, his mouth slightly a gasp. "Why would I kill you? Your amazing. You love video games and you like reading creepypastas. Oh and the main thing is you weren't scared of me. Most people scream when i come out there television like i did." he answered. You just nod and carried on playing your game. Ben watched you play and when ever you looked over to him you though you could see him blush.

Laughing Jack (LJ for short)-

It was a bright sunny day and you were laying in a large field you had found one day. You were just layed there enjoying the sun until a shadow blocked the sun from your face. It was the monochrome clone you had met two weeks ago. " hahaha hey (Y/N) what you doing?" he asked peering down at you. "Oh just enjoying the sun... getting away from family and stress." you replied to his question. He sat down next to you and pulled out two lolly pops and offered one to you. You look at it and then take it. It was (favorite lolly pop flavor). How did he know? You unwrap it and place it in your mouth. You and LJ sat in the field and laughed all day.

The next time you looked at the sky it was getting dark. "Oh i've got to go. Well it was fun spending the day with you LJ. We should do it again sometime." you say as you run off towards your house.

Jeff The Killer-

It was a day after you had met Jeff. You were getting ready to meet him in the woods like the note you found told you too. You were really nervous. What if he was going to kill you? You walked out your house and out into the forest. As soon as you got there Jeff pulled you behind a tree. " Great your here. Come with me." he said.

You follow him through the forest and after about 10 minuets of walking you came up to a huge mansion. "(Y/N) this is slender's mansion." he said. The door opened and a tall faceless man in a black suite came out. " s-slenderman" you said scared. "Hello child. There is no need to be scared. Your a friend of Jeff's so your a friend of mine. Come in." slender said. You spent the night at the mansion and met all the other creepypasta's. You ended up falling asleep in Jeff's room whilst watching a scary film.

Offenderman-

It has been about 2 weeks since you met Offenderman. You were sat alone in your room scrolling through Wattpad. You started to feel watch. When you looked up you saw Offenderman. " Hello (Y/N). How are you today?" he said. You just looked at him and then smiled. "I'm very good Offender. I'm glad you came round." you said. Offender came and sat next to you and looked at what you were reading. "So you like creepypastas (Y/N)?" he asked. You nod your head and continued to read. Offender grabbed your arm and it all went black.

When light came floodin back to your eyes you were in a mansion with another tall man. This man had a suit on and no face. You remember him from a video game you played. It was Slenderman. "Hello brother and who might this be" he said looking at you with his non existent eyes. " This is Miss (Y/N). " Offender told Slenderman. You spent the rest of the day in the mansion meeting all of your favorite creepypastas.