Chop Top Returns From Vietnam

The Sawyer family sat around the breakfast table in silence, each had their mouths closed and continued to focus on their meal until the front door burst open, making them jump. "I'm hooooome!" shouted Chop Top, dropping his stuff on the floor as Drayton angrily stomped towards him with his broomstick, Nubbins and Leatherface laughed hysterically as Tanya just continued to stare at what was going on. "Ya idiot, you interrupted breakfast!" The eldest Sawyer brother barked harshly as the former Vietnam boy suddenly noticed the southern girl looking at him...his mouth began to water as he eyed her chest area, making Nubbins frustrated and growl with a jealousy as his twin brother continued eyeing his beloved girlfriend hungrily. "H-hey stop looking a-at my girl's chest!" The Sawyer boy said to his twin brother, who continued to laugh.

Chop Top continued to laugh as he slimmed his arms around Tanya's waist, causing her to blush but turned her head away just as Nubbins grabbed Drayton's broomstick and began whacking him with it but VERY hard. "H-hehehe...at least my twin b-brother finally has some new girlfriend." The former Vietnam boy said as he pulled out a lighter and a coat hanger which he used to light up and scratch at the back of his head, which Tanya noticed had a metal plate inside of it.

*Later During The Day...*
Chop Top watched Tanya as she was hard at work with butchering an old woman's carcass into pieces for supper later that night, his mouth watered as he watched the ginger haired southern girl away her hips and her butt as she whistled away, blood dripping from her cleavage and her face as well as her thighs. This made Chop Top moan at the sight as he approached her, coat-hanger in hand as she stared...."H-hey there dollface, Will you s-scratch my p-plate?" He asked, gesturing to the metal plate in his head with the coat hanger that he had in his left hand. The southern girl scratched her chin in thought before grabbing the coat hanger from the Vietnam Sawyer boy and began pushing pressure on the metal plate, causing Chop Top to moan loudly as he grabbed her buttcheeks.