Nubbins Sawyer Is Thirsty AF

Chop Top sat on the porch steps and argued with Nubbins about who Tanya liked more in the family but got interrupted when she returned home with a bag full of cash and her personal bag of stuff. "Howdy y'all." She greeted them both as Nubbins let out a loud squeal and grabbed her in a bone crushing hug, making her gasp loudly.
"Y-you're finally back!" He squeaked happily, sliding his hands downwards to squeeze her butt rather cheekily. Chop Top laughed giddily at his twin brother's actions which made Tanya squeal as she repeated the same action.

The southern girl walked into the bathroom to clean up her new shirt, luckily she had a black Lacey bra on her as Nubbins watched from the doorway of their shared room, Polaroid camera in hand as he was blushing dark pink, drooling and panting heavily too. Tanya looked over at her cannibal boyfriend and smirked at him which made him whimper in pleasure as the familiar tingling sensation between his thighs returned once again. "Oh god." He breathed as he closed the door and grabbed one of his girlfriend's shirts before taking long whiffs of the material, which increased his arousal. Tanya could hear the sounds of Nubbins moaning and whimpering, which got slightly louder but a lot lewder than last time when she killed Jennifer and her lackeys weeks ago.

*One Hour Later.....*
Drayton finished with mending his truck outside the house as the scorching sun continued baking the Texan desert and caused him to sweat. As he put the toolbox away in the cupboard, he could hear moaning and lewd sounds coming from upstairs so he went up there and immediately blushed upon seeing Nubbins sitting on his knees, cheeks flushed dark pink, drool over his lips and jizz staining his pants. "YA FILTHY PIG!!!" Drayton yelled, whacking his younger brother with the broomstick he had with him. "I-I-I..." Nubbins stuttered as he felt his legs tingle once again and Tanya walked behind Drayton, her shirt now clean and dry. The southern girl giggled mischievously before playfully shoving the eldest Sawyer brother, causing him to let out a yelp as he fell on top of his younger horny brother, who was shocked and his lips still glistened with saliva. "Gotcha boys!" She laughed before running downstairs to mess around with Chop Top, who was shirtless and scratched at his head plate. Drayton looked back at her with anger in his eyes and he accidentally pressed his knee against Nubbins' crotch which made the horny Sawyer boy let out a lewd and loud moan. "O-oh dang!" Nubbins breathed as Drayton got off him and went after Tanya.

*A Couple Of Hours Later...*
Leatherface was dancing in the sitting room to one of the many records that Chop Top had stolen from the radio station in town, the youngest Sawyer brother looked over at Tanya, who had many hickeys, bite marks and bruises all over her body...Bubba frantically ran to her and examined her body with a look of worry in his eyes as Chop Top ran into the room, scratching at his metal plate in his head with his coat hanger, looking slightly panicked. "What's gotten ya so freaked out?" Tanya asked curiously as Chop Top gripped her shoulders tightly. "Ya better run, my twin brother has gone crazy and wants you to bang him!" He said before Nubbins jumped onto his back, a panting blushing mess which caused Leatherface and the southern girl to run out the door and away from the Sawyer house just as Nubbins ran after them. "C-come baaaack, Tanya...I want you to p-pound meeee!" He called out in a needy baby voice, still blushing and drooling. Tanya and Leatherface continued to run until they reach the gas station/BBQ joint and they hid behind the small building, catching their breathes. Bubba let out quiet babbles to the southern girl, who struggled to catch her breath from running. "D-Don't worry yer lil' head off about me Bubba...I'm fine and dandy." She replied before getting tackled to the ground by a very horny Nubbins Sawyer, who was now drooling at a rapid rate and his blushing face had darkened even more.

Leatherface started running away back towards the Sawyer house as Tanya panted heavily in shock from being tackled to the ground so suddenly by her cannibal boyfriend. "I-I finally found yooouuu....Hehehehehe." Nubbins said in his baby voice which increased Tanya's arousal but she felt slightly scared before getting flipped around so her lower half was facing upwards and the horny Sawyer boy had his pants unzipped...still commando. "THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR YA NOW SUGAR...NOW I CAN-" whatever Nubbins had been about to say had been cut off by his own screams of pleasure, Tanya scrunched her eyes shut as jizz splattered her face since Nubbins had cum all over her face......

*A Few More Hours Later...*
Drayton cleaned up the house and finished feeding Grandpa Sawyer, who sat in his old chair as per usual whilst Tanya And Nubbins were upstairs in the bathtub together, washing each other clean from what happened earlier. "I-I'm Sorry about earlier sugar, I'm just r-really horny again." The Sawyer boy said sadly as Tanya smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I ain't too mad really...I can't ever stay mad at Yer precious little face." She replied which made Nubbins giggle uncontrollably as she washed his back.