Six

Jennie POV

It often is the case that when one gets as drunk as I did last night they usually wake up the next morning with a throbbing pain in their head and nearly no memories of the previous night. But unfortunately for me not only do I have a killer headache, I remember last night clearly.

I have been lying awake in bed for nearly an hour now, Jisoo has still not woken up. She decided to take me to her house after seeing my condition the previous night. In the past I have gone home tipsy and sometimes even when I have been drunk, but last night I was a mess so she called my mom and told her that I had fallen asleep at her place. I really am grateful for a friend like Jisoo.

I turn to her side and hug her but I guess she was awake for she turns around and hugs me back. When she pulls away a minute later she looks at me and asks

"Water?"

I smiled and nodded as she slipped out of bed, stretched her limbs and brought us something to drink. After I have had two whole glasses she says

"Keep drinking water throughout the day. It helps with the headache"

I nod and place my head on her shoulder. We sit quietly for good two minutes before Jisoo finally breaks the silence

"Would you like to talk?"

I nod

"What are you thinking Jennie?" she asks me

"Jisoo, I feel really embarrassed" I say as she starts stroking my hair

"Why do you feel embarrassed?"She asks softly

I take in a deep breath "In my drunken state I tried to kiss Rosie"

She nods slowly

"And she pulled away. That is so embarrassing! How will I face her again?"

Jisoo shrugs, still stroking my hair "You don't have to feel that way, you were not in your senses and these things happen. She pulled away because it was the right thing for her to do. She could have taken advantage but instead she brought you to me to take care of you. She is a good person." I sigh. Jisoo is making sense "Just talk to her, it'll be fine. I'm certain she gets it"

"I don't know if I should. I don't know if she wants to" I say pulling away from Jisoo. I notice my phone on the bedside and grab it to check for notifications, there's a message from Rosie. It simply reads 'Brunch?'

"You should go" Jisoo says peering into my phone from beside me "If you feel like you are ready"

I nod.

...

Chaeyoung POV

I wasn't too sure if Jennie would respond to my text so when she said she would meet me for brunch I was thrilled. We have a lot of talking to do but most importantly I don't want her to feel bad for what happened, she didn't do anything wrong, and I didn't want it to change anything between us.

Just as I am about to leave to meet her Lisa walks past me, dressed well

"Going somewhere?"

"I'm meeting Jisoo for brunch"

I am about to say something but she interrupts me

"Don't worry we are not going to the same place as you and Jennie. You both need to talk in private and I get it"

"Thank you Lisa"

She smiles as she starts putting on her shoes

"So you and Jisoo eh?" I smirk