Chapter 2

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
*Introducing this Season's Theme Song*
[MHA - The Day (NateWantsToBattle English Cover)]

💜👓Hey. StoryBrook Here. 
Wasn't sure between the cover or the original so I'm sticking to this for now.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Every month, (Y/N)'s mom scours the career world searching for work to support her son's schooling and personal needs

Every month, (Y/N)'s mom scours the career world searching for work to support her son's schooling and personal needs. Though she appreciates her husband's support abroad, there's so much you can do at home before you're tempted into smelling your floor cleaner.  

Here she was once again in the waiting room of another employer, shuffling in her chair for her turn to be called in. She stroked the tip of her plaid blaiser watching other participants either going over notes or swiping through their phone. She took a glance at the ad she had in her hands and hide her face behind the sheet as her face began to flush a strawberry red. 

Attendant: Ms. Nagisa. Please come this way.

A youthful girl with blonde hair stood up from the back of the room and proceeded to the door to the attendant. She looked back at the rest of the room with her beaming with joy as the door was closed with her on the other side. (M/N) gave a nervous chuckle as she rolled back her shoulder to ease her stress.

(M/N): C'mon. You've done this plenty of times. Sure you may have fallen out of jobs before but its all about the experience. Yea! Everyone's working hard out there so you can do the same.

???: So you're doing that internal motivational speech too? 

(M/N), frazzled, looked over to see another woman sitting next to her giving a small smirk.

???: So I guess I was right. That hardly ever works. I wasn't expecting to shock anyone yet until I started my first day.

(M/N): (rubs the back of her head) More like nerves that being shocked.

???: If you say so. (looks over to her and sees drips of sweat on (M/N)'s face)

(M/N): You don't have to worry too much of my condition. Its just a mental exercise I use to help hone my quirk.