ch.2

It was a bright and beautiful afternoon. Light was outside watering her flowers and other exotic plants when a shadow creeps closer from behind the girl. The girl then turned around and...

"AH- Oh my glory, shade! You almost gave me a panic attack. " Light said stubbornly.

"Oh come on! I was just playing around, take a chill pill! " Shade said with a grin.

"I don't care. Hmpf! " She tells him.

"Awww, pwease don't be mad. I was only joking, plus I have a surprise for you. " He said with puppy dog eyes.

Light sighs, "fine... But you're still cruel. " She said to him.

"Heh, I know I am. " He said sarcastically with a smirk.

Shade then took light's hand and walk into the shadows of the forest.

"Um, shade? Where are you taking me? " Light asks.

"To meet someone you may find interesting. " Shade replies.

"Yeah, ok. But who? " She asks again.

"You'll see when we get there. " He tells her pulling her into his arms bridal style and teleports them through the shadows to their destination.

I know, I know. It's not very long but my original chapter was rudely deleted by Google Docs. So this is basically the best I can get to what I wrote originally. Yet I believe I used better wording in the summary of my chapter. But as always, once again, hope you all enjoy! Cya!