Chapter 4

JADE'S POV

"Hey mam you wanted to talk to me?" I asked as I walked into her bedroom.

"Yeah come sit down. You aren't in trouble." she said. I sighed in relief and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Okay what'd you wanna talk about?"

"You know how the house next to us is for sale?" she said and I nodded. "Okay well there was a family going to buy it and they have a son in your grade. You know how it is to be new. When they move in I want you to get to know him."

"Okay. when do they move in do you know?" I asked.

"Yeah on Saturday. Its Tuesday now so you have some time, Maybe you and Karl could give him rides to school. You should have Perrie sleep over on Friday so she can meet him as well."

"I don't see why not. Okay well I'm gonna head to bed love you mam" I said giving her a hug. she kissed my cheek and I stood up.

"Good night Jadey, love you too" with that I went to my room. I changed into some pajamas, put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

******

"Jade time to get up!" my man yelled.

"Okay I'm up!" I yelled back and got up out of bed. I grabbed my phone turned it on and saw Perrie texted.

From Pezza<3
Morning Jadey! C'ya in a bit!

To Pezza<3
Morning Perrbear! C'ya in a bit!

I put my phone away and went to the bathroom to shower. I got undressed and got in the shower

******

I got out and walked into my closet. I put on highwaisted jeans, a purple v-neck, black suspenders, and all black converse. My hair is left out wavy and my makeup is normal. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Morning" I said as I sat at the kitchen table.

"Morning" my family said in unison.

******

"Ready to go karl?" I asked grabbing my bookbag.

"Yep" he said and we started walking towards the door.

"Bye man love you" I said.

"Bye mam I have to go to work after I drop her off." Karl said.

"Bye guys love you too" mam said and we left and got in the karl.

"So what'd mam want to talk about last night?" he asked as he started driving.

"She wants me to be friend the kid that's moving in next door on saturday."

"Oh yeh they have a son your age. I forgot his name."

"What where you guys like stalkin them?" I asked laughing.

"Sorta. We were sitting in the front lawn just talking and yeh..." he said pulling into the school.

"What time was it when they came?"

"About 3:30" he said as the car stopped.

"Okay well we'll find out his name on saturday. Bye karl"

"Bye Jadey" and with that he drove off. I walked to my locker and saw Perrie standings there smiling.

"How are you always here before me?" I ask opening my locker.

"I don't know" she said shrugging as I grab my stuff.

"Oh hey do you want to sleep over on friday?" I ask closing my locker.