Chapter 9

2 Weeks

JADE'S POV

It's been a few weeks since the date with Perrie and the boys, but we've all hung out a lot so yeh whatever. I really wanna go on another double date. Maybe Niall and I should plan this one.

"Hey mam?" I asked as I walked downstairs.

"Yeh?" she asked.

"I'm going to Niall's after I get dressed"

"Okay that's fine" she said and I ran to

my room. I change into black under armor sweatpants and a sweatshirt with the English flag design in the whole thing then a football in the middle. I put my hair in q bun and grabbed my phone.

"Bye mam" I said and left. I went next door and knocked on the door. Niall opened the door and smiled.

"Hey what's up?" he asked letting me in.

"Niall Hun who is it?" Mrs.Horan asked.

"It's just me Mrs.Horan" I said takih my shoes off.

"Hey what'd I say about calling me that?" she asked walking ovet to me and giving me a hug.

"Sorry Maura" I said as we pulled away.

"It's fine"

"Mum we'll be in my room" Niall said. Maura nodded and we went upstairs.

"So whats up?" he asked as we sat on the bed.

"You know how Zayn and Perrie planned the last date?"

"Yeah why?"

"We should plan this one" I said laying on my stomache.

"We should!"

"Okay we just went to the movies so let's do...." I trailed off trying to think. I got my phone up and searched up double date ideas on google images. "We could do glow in the dark bowling" I said.

"Okay I'm cool with that. I'll probs have Zayn sleep over after."

"Same" I said. "It's 11:30 am we could do the date tonight since its saturday."

"Sure! Lets ask"

"I'll just make a group chat and say it." I said he nodded and I got my phone out"

To: Group

Hey Niall and I planned a date be at my house at 4:45-5:00 we're leaving at 5:15 am just dress casual Don't bring money we got this covered (; After Perrie you're sleeping over at mine and Zayn you're sleeping over Niall's X

From: Group (Pezza<3)

Okay I'll be there X

From: Group (Zayn)

I'll be there.

"Now I have to tell my mum" Niall said standing up.

"Same, I'll text you" I said and went and got my shoes on.

"Okay see ya later" he said and I left.

"Mam?" I asked.

"I'm in the sun room" she said and I went to the sun room. It's beach themed.

"Hey can Perrie sleep over tonight?" I asked. "we are going one a date with the boys then I was wondering if she could come over after"

"Sure! What'd they pick for the date this time?"

"Um Niall andI picked this one but we are going glow in the dark bowling"

"Sounds fun! I have money in my purse"