chαptєr ѕíх

"Keep your friends close, you never know when you might lose them."

The weather seemed to be against humanity that day

Raging storms, furious lighting strikes, pissed off rainfall and wind gusts.

Hana was afraid the school would be damaged while students were still inside.

As of right now, Hana was letting any student who wanted a warmer place to be, other than the library, escape into her massive classroom. Majority of the teachers had "called in sick" because they were too fearful to travel the distance to the school.

"Make sure to keep the normal rules in action," Hana reminded a gaggle of girls who were drenched.

"Thank you, Ms," Sierra smiled as she too held her bag in her arms, it being too windy to just have if on their backs like normal.

Hana couldn't help but notice Alik frowning as Sierra walked in. Hana shook her head at that, "Teen drama," she muttered to herself before letting Matthew Rishardson, his brothers and one sister in.

The poor group of children looked terrified, "Make sure to grab some blankets," Hana told them, taking in their shivering bodies.

"Thank you Ms. Smith," Peter(the oldest) said gratefully to her before herding his younger siblings over to the blanket pile that Hana had left out.

Hana smiled as she glanced over to make sure everyone was behaving correctly, and well, they were.

If people didn't want to do any painting or drawing they're be on the far side of the classroom, behind the green masking tape that Hana had placed at the start of the year.

The ones like Alik who did want to "art", were on the side of the green masking tape closest to the door, which Hana stood next to, making sure that people could get in.