cнαpтer eιɢнтeeɴ

"Isn't it funny how time changes us."

Hana was only slightly confused when Soundwave started not responding to her texts

She may or may not have been a little busy at the time, trying to figure out her most recent painting.

It was an odd painting, even Alik had trouble trying to figure it out, and he had deciphered the last one, which apparently had something to do with betrayal.

They'd decided that it had meant Megatron's sudden disappearance from their lives. Hana hadn't even gotten a single text from the mech in weeks. And normally, he checked in at least once a day to see if she was okay. Even if she just left him on read, he knew that she was okay.

But, she had gotten nothing. It worried her, enough that she was willing to break her pissed off silence to check if he was okay, only Alik's words of reason kept her from doing it.

"Nothing?" Alik asked the woman who checked her phone yet again.

"No," Hana sighed, putting her phone back on the table and grabbing her mug, taking a sip of her coffee.

Alik rolled his eyes, "He's a git," he muttered.

Hana raised an eyebrow him, "He's probably just busy," she shrugged her shoulders, before concern washed over her face, "Are you sure I should still-"

Alik nodded instantly, "Yes," his face scrunched up, "He almost killed you. He leads the 'cons, they almost killed you."

Hana flinched back at the reminder, her face dropping instantly.

"Hana-" Alik went to apologize, only to have her hold her hand for him to stop.

"It's fine, Alik," she gave him an awkward smile, "I'm just…" she trailed off looking lost.

Alik nodded, "Okay, just tell me if you feel like doing something, but aren't sure."

The little gay boy was much more knowing in the fields of dating than the artist. Having already dated a few girls through his high school experience (before he figured out that he was gay, and when he was in denial).