Chapter 4

"I ....uh..I'm, you know nevermind it's not important I'll tell you some other time."

"Are you sure?"
He nodded and looked down at his feet.
"Okay." I started walking to the door. "Well come on."

He followed me inside the house. I was kinda disappointed he didn't tell me. It's probably just about him and Megan. I sighed. Jax looked at me weird.

"You okay?"
"Yah, just thinking."
"Does it hurt?"
I laughed and replied, "Very much, remind me not to do that again."

He smiled at me. He always knows how to make me feel better. I walked up the stairs to change into and oversized tee shirt and shorts. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch by Jax. He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked suddenly feeling self conscious.
He shook his head and looked at his hands in his lap. "Nothing." He mumbled.
"Okay?"

I turned to look at the tv. He was watching a documentary. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Ew why are you watching something so boring?"
"It's not boring it's educational."
"Yah, boring."

He shook his head and looked back to the tv. I took my chance and lunged for the remote. He was to quick and moved it.

"Ah Ah, I was here first."
"It's my house."
"Too bad."

I leaned over, he eyed me curiously. I poked his
side and me jumped as I grabbed the remote.

"Ha." I changed the tv to glee.
Jax just groaned.
"I'm not watching these again."
"But their so good."
"Nope."
"Well too bad cause I have the remote."
"Not for long."

He lunged at me pinning me to the couch and tickled me. I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes. He stopped suddenly looking down at me. My brown eyes met his blue ones.
He leaned in closer. Is he going to kiss me? He leaned in closer, I closed my eyes as his lips met mine. I melted into the kiss. But just as suddenly as it started it was over. He jumped back from me and walked to the other side of the room.

"I....I shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake."

I got up to tell him I didn't think so but he rushed up the stairs before I could. I heard the guest room door slam shut and I flinched a little. I felt something on my cheek. I lifted my hand and touched my cheek. I was crying. Ugh... if he didn't like me then why did he kiss me. I ran up the stairs to my room and I didn't come out all night.

The next day

Since for some reason school started on a Friday, we don't have school today.
I stayed in bed all day only getting up once to get food. Jax left this morning. I heard his car in the drive way. I heard the doorbell ring but I ignored it hoping whoever it is would go away. But they kept ringing, so I went to answer the door.

"What?"
"Well hello to you too." Amira said.
She walked in pushing past me. " what happened? You look like crap."
"Thanks." I said sarcastically.
"No really what happened?"

I explained the whole ordeal with Jaxon. "And he just left?"
I nodded my head.
"That was a jerk move."
"Yah." I said quietly.

"Well get up and get a shower, cause we have places to be."
"I don't want to go anywhere."
"I don't care. Now go!"
"Fine." I groaned and head to the bathroom.

When I was done I walked into my room. Amira had changed her clothes now she was wearing a short white dress and tan wedges. She also did her makeup.

"Go find a cute outfit to wear."
"Okay."

I walked into the closet to find an outfit and get dressed. I finally found one ( outfit at the top.). I walked out and Amira looked at me smiled and nodded. She pulled my chair out.
"Here sit, I'll do your hair and makeup."
After what felt like forever she said, "All done."

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked good. Not too much makeup. She did gold eyeshadow, nude lipstick, my eyelashes were perfectly curled. She put highlight on my cheeks. She curled my long hair too. I hand to admit I looked good. I walked back and gave her a smile.

"You like it?"
"Yah."
"Good. Now let's go."
"Where are we going?"
"You'll know when we get there."

She headed out the door. I gave her a weird look but followed anyway.
When we go outside we got into her red Toyota and left. It wasn't long and I saw where we were going. There was cars all down the road. It was Megan's party.

"Oh, no I'm not going to a party."
"Oh yes you are."
"No Jaxon will be there. I don't want to see him yet."
"So show him what he's missing."

She got out of the car and walked to the door. I groaned and got out too. When I walked inside some guy came up to me.

"Wanna dance?" He slurred, I could smell the alcohol on his breathe.
"No." I pushed past him.
"Fine." He said angrily.

I ignored him and went to find Amira. I felt someone pull my arm. I looked back and it was Jaxon. I sighed, great just what I need.

"What are you doing here?" He said irritated.
"None of your business. Besides if you can go to a party so can I."
"Is this because of last night."
I scoffed and pulled my arm from his. "Not everything is about you Jaxon."

His eyes widened. I turned on my heals and went further into the room. I saw long blonde hair. Finally. I touched her shoulder and Amira turned to look at me.

"Thank god, here." She handed me a drink.
I put it up to my nose and sniffed. "Ew."
"Just try it."

I put it to my lips and took a sip. Whatever it was it didn't taste too bad I guess.

After a few more drinks and lots of dances I started to feel really dizzy. I looked around to find Amira but I didn't see her anywhere. I went upstairs to se if she was in one of the rooms. I opened the door and instantly was sober. Jaxon was sitting on the bed with Megan on his lap in a deep makeout session. Tears fell from my eyes as I rushed out of the house and looked for  Amira's car. I didn't see it so I started walking.

~~~

A/N

I hope you enjoyed the story.
Remember to share, vote and comment.

~ Sadie 🖤