Chap10

Khloe POV

**....it was...D.J and Zoei standing outside of my room!!

Mac:shit!!

Rocky:D.J what the hell??

Zoei:oh he didn't tell you?that night at the strip club was the night your man had sex with me,and most likely got me pregnant.

Khloe:wait a minute bitch,then why you telling my man that the baby was his,when it's quote on quote "most likely D.J's"??

Zoei:I only did that because I knew you would see it and he would kick your ass and look at that I was right!!

Keelo:OH HELL NO!!THIS BITCH LOST HER MIND,AND WILL VERY SOON LOSE HER LIFE,IF SHE DOESNT GO SOMEWHERE!!

Rollo:Zoei??

Zoei:rollo,it's been a while,how's your mom??

Rollo:you can leave my momma out of this hoe!

Khloe:wait y'all know each other??

~two year recap~

Kim(Keelo and rollo momma):ROLLO,TAKE THIS 2DOLLAR HOE OUT MY HOUSE,BEFORE I DRAG HER OUT!!

Zoei:I'd love to see you try

Rollo:YALL BOTH NEED TO CHILL!!!

Kim:NAH,GET HER OUT MY HOUSE!

Rollo:you know what fuck it then,I'm gone....

Rollo POV

**zoei and I were in the car completely silent,my mom never liked Zoei so I couldn't even believe what my momma was trying to tell me,but I did notice she never denied it...

Rollo:Zoei,the shit my momma was saying,is it true??

Zoei:......(she stayed silent and just looked at me with guilt written all over her face)

Rollo:ARE YOU KIDDING ME??WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD,DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD NEVER COME OUT??

Zoei:ROLLO!!CHILL THE FUCK OUT ITS NOT LIKE IM PREGNANT BY HIM OR ANYTHING!!

Rollo:THATS YOUR EXCUSE??THATS THE BEST EXCUSE YOU HAVE FOR FUCKING MY OWN DAMN DADDY!!YOU LITERALLY HAVE SEX WITH MY DAD AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "ATLEAST YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT"MAN GET OUTTA HERE WIT ALL THAT!!

-after I said that I pulled over to the side of the highway,and dragged that hoe out my car,and left her on the side of the highway where I picked her up from the first time!-

~end of recap~

Zoei:yup that's what happened,and instead of a curb I work in a strip club,can we move on now??

Rocky:D.J YOU AND HER ARE HAVING A BABY??WELL,OKAY THEN SINCE WE'RE ALL SHARING SECRETS....Zoei you're not the only one pregnant with this bright ass niggas baby!!...

D.J:you pregnant with my baby too??!(slightly smiles)

Rocky:you can wipe that smile off your face boo-boo,cuz we will NOT be together no matter how many babies jump out my vagina!!so don't expect us to be "us"again!!😤

Khloe POV

**what type of Tyler perry movie plot??!!then I realized that Mac was bleeding to death in the middle of the floor!so we had to get him a room,when he got his room we all stayed in my room and talked about this drama!!

Rollo:so....Zoei you still fucking for a sugar daddy??

Zoei:you still got a baby dick??

Rocky:SHUT UP!!WE ARE ALL GOING TO SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS DUMB SHIT THAT WE ALL SUCKED OURSELVES INTO,AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL START!!.....Zoei,who do you work for,cuz I know you have to work for somebody other than the strip club!

Zoei:well,you're right and this will be a shocker especially for Khloe....

Khloe:BITCH??!WHAT THE HELL ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET INTO??

Zoei:well...

Rollo:spit it out heffa!

Zoei:it's Alisha.

Khloe:(looks at Zoei with wide eyes)my Alisha,my mom Alisha??

Zoei:damn right

Khloe:so that's why you have all this shit against me,because you work for my low budget mom!!

-after I said that I noticed rollo wasn't sitting in his seat anymore....-

Rollo POV

**i couldn't take it anymore!so I slipped out if khloes hospital room,cuz I knew exactly where that hoe Alisha stayed so I went to go and handle her.