Glen past

Jason

That evening we had thrown a party for me, Dallas, Owen, Kade and Seth.

Alex was forced to go home, So Lizzie had made her move with Dallas and I had dance with Honey and all the female staff member.

At night we had a Don fire before we all left.

        The next morning,

Julius was yelling "JASON, JASON" and running around the hallways. 

"Julius, clam down, whats wrong." I yelled and tripped Julius so he can stop running around.

"Jason! Come with me." Julius jumped up and graded my hand and went to the freshmen hall way.

We had walked into the room 1-3 

The room was first quiet, then noise was coming from the other side of the door.

Once we walked in Julius had a sad look as he started at Glen.

"Hi Glen." I said walking over to Glen. Glen had a window seat staring out at the people walking into the build. He had turned around and looked at me when I called his name.

"Sorry, was there a meeting today." Glen said standing up but i had told him to sit down. And I had take the seat in front of him .

"Julius had told me to come here, so here i'm"  I said smiling and Glen looked at Julius who had take the chair beside him.

"I think you should tell him your selves." Julius said looking at the ground.

We was silence for a about a moment.

Then...

"I will not be here once this school year ends." Glen said looking out the window.

"So you are going to a different school." I said and Julius stocked his head.

"I mean that I will not be alive any more." Glen turned his head and looked at me.

"What do you mean." I asked.

"I'm going to be part of my sister , But my sister is the one who is going to be in control." Glen said.

"I still do not under stand." I said confused.

"Let me tell you a story about my past a little bit." Glen started to talk about his past

- - - - - - - - - - - Glen point of view.- - - - -

It was a bright and early morning.

I was playing spin the top with my twin sister Trinity . The three time that Trinity had spin the top our step mom had come in.

Our step mom was not a really nice person but is really mean. She had short black hair and brown eyes she was wearing a black kimono on. She had come in the room huffing and puffing.

"Trinity why are you in here you had to go back to your own room." She had grabbed Trinity and was pulling her out the room, closing all the window on her way out.

"Please no." I started to yell out. " I don't like the dark and I don't want to be alone." I had yelled out but she did not even say any thing but closed and locked the door.

I stand there in silence scared. As i laded there on the cold floor, tears falling down my face.

- - - - - - - - - - Jason's point of view- - - -

"So your step mother was a witch." Julius said as Glen looked at Julius and Julius looked away.

"She had been mean to me since I was supposed to be the one that gets dark magic,