We reach OPTP :D

Hi guys I hope you liked the 1st part ,the next here :)

We reached the restaurant and went inside , every table was booked and there was no place to sit ..so we had to stand in the waiting queue ..
We all were starring at Niall as if he has murdered someone :p
Poor Niall He was not able to say something but we had to stay there because it was his choice...
After waiting for about an hour we got the table free and ordered our food ..
It took 10 minutes for the order to come,
Until it came , a lot of people gathered around our table and took our autographs and took pics with us , we were kinda worried cause we were not so famous those days as we were new xD
But we felt really good ..
Suddenly , an alarm rung.
"Warning, warning!!! Everyone run and save your lives , fire is through our building , hurry up go .." Shouted the manager of the restaurant ...
As we were on the 4th floor, we were not able to run or do something ...
"Hey guys look, the window, it's open let's jump" said Alyssa..
"Are you mad or something? We are definitely going to die if we jump from the top building girl" said Harry..."well but don't mind please" again he said ...
"Leave everything look the lift's door is open let's go in" Liam said ..
We rushed towards the lift and went inside it ...
Mary pressed the G(ground floor) button and luckily the lift took us down.
"Yayyy!!!Thank God We Are Safe" I shouted with joy.
We quickly went out of the building and went towards our cars.
"Now good bye to this stupid restaurant I will never come here again..Niall :/" said ZAYN angrily.....
"What could I even do?" Said Niall.
They both started to fight ..
"Arghh:/ stop you guys , it's not the time..." Sussen said patting on Niall's back.
"Yeah right! Now sit in the car and go back to our sweet apartment" said karla.
We sat in the car and went back.
As we reached , we all were really very hungry.
We quickly ordered an extra large, cheesy , BBQ pizza :-)
We got fresh and the pizza came.
We just ate half of it , and we were like so full.
That 21 inches pizza , it was really yummmmm :D
After eating it we went to sleep but Louis and Karla didn't because their favourite show was on the one and only "Castle" :D
We all went to sleep and rest but karla and Louis continued with their program.
It was 3:oo pm when we went to sleep at now it was almost the time for us to wake.
But Karla and (Louis) Boo-Bear were still sitting on the couch and watching castle.
Harry came in the TV room and said "Now stop you guys...it's been so long you guys are watching the prog now get up" ...
It was now time for both of them to sleep , as we were fresh now!! ^_^
And we all started to watch Tv and both karla and Louis went to there roomxx :D

My 2nd chappie ends ..votes n comment loads . Xoxo. :-)