MTD 13

''Shh.. tahan ka na.'' Sabi ni Jenni at hinagod ang likod ni Vanessa. Nakaupo sila ngayon sa may terasa sa kwarto ni Vanessa. Kanina pa ito pinapatahan ni Jenni pero wala pa ding tigil ito sa pag-iyak.

"Mom.. I want to stop but I can't cuase my heart is crying." Madamdaming sabi ni Vanessa.

"Awe.. My Princess' first heart break." Sabi ni Jenni. Hinawakan nya ang baba ni Vanessa at pinatingin sa kanya. "Alam mo ba ang first heart break ko?" Tanong ni Jenni. Dahil sa tanong na yun ni Jenni ay napatigil sa pag-hikbi si Vanessa pero hindi pa din tumitihil sa pag luha.

"With Dad right?" Patanong na sagot ni Vanessa.

"Yes. And you know what? It hurts like a fire burning my soul to death. But then, I stayed strong because I know it was just one of the bumpy road that our relationship will go through. And that pain made me stronger, because I survived." Makahulugang sabi ni Jenni as she caressed Vanessa's face. "And that goes with you. Your first heart break will make you stronger than before. You'll get through is Princess, just believe in the magic of love."

"Magic of love?" Takang tanong ni Vanessa.

"Yes. Like magic, it is mysterious but at the same time cliché. Do you get what I mean?'' Explain ni Jenni.

"Yes Mom, it is mysterious because you will fall for thr person you least expecte to fall with. And cliché because even though you didn't expect it, you would still go and fall for it." Sabi ni Vanessa. She stopped crying already. "But like all the cliché love story.. You will get heart, will stop, and then a person will come and will let you fall again." Dugtong pa nito. Napangiti si Jenni dahil she taught her daughter a lot of lessons in life.

"But sometimes.. That person can be the one who had once broke your heart." Sabi ni Jenni kaya napatingin sa kanya si Vanessa.

"Just like with you and Dad.." Mahina nitong sabi. Napangiti si Jenni when she knew it hit her.

"Yes.. Just like me and your Dad."

"But not all stories are the same mom." Sabi ni Vanessa.

"Don't be so negative. At some point of your life you'll experience something you'd never experience before." Hinila ni Jenni si Vanessa at niyakap ito. "And those experience will lead you to a better place."

"Mom.." Napalingon sila sa pinanggalingan ng boses at nakita si Jerrick na nakasandal sa may sliding door.

"Well, I'll leave the two of you now." Sabi ni Jenni at iniwan na ang kambal duon.

"I'm sorry for what I've said earlier." Simula ni Jerrick, umupo sya kung saan nakaupo kanina ang Mommy nila at tinignan ang kakambal. "I was just in shock.. I'm really sorry Vanessa."