KAISOO(smut/fluff) pt.1

Kyungsoo pov
( at lunch time )

   I sighed and leaned my head across the locker as i heard my friend jongdae whisper shout at me for letting the school's jock mock me AGAIN.

  "Ya, kyungsoo-ah. Why don't man up and show him who the real coward is" and her he goes, whining AGAIN.

  "And why would i, he's graduating next year anyway so we'll never see him AGAIN".

( After lunch time )

  We all went our classes. I had English today with the school's jock so i was a bit annoyed. I always knew the reason why he hated me; it's cuz i was the only openly GAY kid in this high school so jongdae was pretty much my only friend here. Mr.kim, my math teacher, flashed me an amused grin as i was the first to arrive tk class, slowly the classroom started to fill up.

The jock's pov

  "So class, tommorow is the weeknd sooo...i have prepared a surprise for uuu!!"  Everyone geoaned already knowing the answer; HOMEWORK

  "This homework is due to four weeks or you'll have big fluffy zerooos!!"
before anyone could complain she started talking AGAIN with that shitty bossy deepthroating mouth of hers

   "I'll pair up every two students to work on this project together;  so basically u choose a nove and then write a short one based on it"she mumbled out

    "The first pair is...Do Kyungsoo aaand...Kim Jongin" my eyes quickly popped as i started complaining, she quickly shut me up by threatening me to work alone so i shut my mouth and gave i quite grumble as i glared at kyungsoo's face.
( later when they arranged a meeting at kyuggie's house )

No One's pov

   "What is that?" Kai asked cutely with a pout in which kyungsoo responded quickly to with an unusual soft smile as he explained everything to the Kai. As they finished a part of the project today, Kyungsoo turned himself to Kai and noticed him staring at his face blankly. They both couldn't denie the beutiful features in them. Kyungsoo's breath shuddered when he saw Kai staring at his wet lips then back to his eyes.
Kai slowly started leaning as kyungsoo barely parted his lip, their faces were only inches apart, Kai stopped halfway to look the older in his eyes as if to ask permission to get closer, kyungsoo nodded slowly as he leaned to Kai

          TO BE CONTINUED BECHEZZZ
PS I'M SORRY FOR THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER...the next one is gonna be SMUT