KAISOO SMUT PT.3

I have no fkin idea how i could write 3 chapters of smut...damn i must be hella talented.......joking

"K-kyugieeehh...ahhhh how come ur a virgin....Aahhh..."

kyugie pulled away and squeezed the veiny bulge in his hands just a bit while looking Kai in the eye; his cheeks were flushed, his lips were sore, and his mouth was drooling due to the magical blowjob he was giving.

"Well , consider urself lucky; I'm not like ur typical slut; im moooore LIMITED EDITION understood?"

He gave the head one last peck and crawled over Kai sexily. He held his neck and lifted it off the ground ans softly yet teasing started to kiss Kai and like his killer jaw line while Kai clutched his partner's shirt and pulled on it.

"Kyungsoo-ah...ride me..." Kai said while grinding their bulges together.

"Hmmm...what is the magic word..."
"P-please kyungsoo I'm sorry let me fuck u pleeease"

Kyuggie couldn't denie that Kai the bad boy of the school is whining to have sex.

(lol this literallythe cutest thing btw I'm writing this while peeing...how romantic)

(Boom they are fully naked now )

Kyungsoo slowly slipped Kai's dick in his his warm virgin hole.

He clawed at Kai's chest and tears threatened to stream down his cheeks. Kai gently pushed Kyungsoo downward for a makeout session.

"It's ok...I'm here...I'll always be" he mumbled while rubbing the others cheek.

He suddenly felt the urge to fuck again when he felt himself being grinded on.

"Hmmmm Daddy ur so big and thicc and delicious too, fuck me Daddy, teach me how to behave for u" Kyungsoo said sexily.

Kai abrubtly sat up and started to thrust at an animalistic pace. Kyuggie moaned softly like a girl while holding Kai's neck in place neck.

Their body hitched and stutterd as the came together.

Kai still in the other's nonexistent virgin jole and licked Kyuggie's cum. Kyungsoo sucked on his own cum making Kai hard again.

Kai pulled out and pushed his dick down the other's throat but he knew he liked it and started fucking himself in the poor guy's mouth til he came again.

Kyuggie stood up and turned around to Kai with a plastered smirk.

"round 2 in the tub?"

PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE SUGGEST
PLEASE COMMENT

FINISHED...AHH THIS WAS A JOURNEY TBH...SEE U NEXT TIME