Vlive [Reaction to: Happy Ending]

Idols usually open their vlives by either staying still until a decent amount of people were watching or doing a normal greeting

That wasn't Jewel of course.

When carat first opens the live stream, the girl was seen talking at someone out of the frame before throwing some gifted plushie at the person.

"Ow!" Jun's voice echoed around the bedroom. "No need to get violent, girl."

"How many times did I already tell you, don't sneak into my room without permission?" Jewel replied, glaring at the older.

— She's violent I love

— 준, 널 사랑해!!❤️❤️❤️

Jun waved his hand dismissively at her question and skipped over to space beside her. "Look there are so many people already."

Jewel looked down at her phone.

"Indeed, anyway, you change from Chinese to Korean real quick." She mumbled. "Anyway, i-" she side glance Jun. "we will be doing a reaction to our lastest MV, Happy Ending."

Jewel fished her laptop from the bed and place it on the table, she moved the camera, so the viewers got a better view of their reaction.

I bet Yul will fangirl over their visual in the MV

— Are we not going to talk the fact that Jewel exposes Jun out here?😂😂

Jewel logged in her laptop and opened youtube, while Jun thinking a way to make her embarrassed. "Do you guys know that Kyulie couldn't stop looking at my teaser photo?" He looked at the phone screen, earning a deadly glare from the said girl.

"She even couldn't stop complimenting me after that." He poked the girl's cheek noticing how her cheeks and the tips of her ear reddened.

— YES MY MINJUN HEART IS SATISFIED

"Shh, it's starting."

As the music started, Jewel is nodding her head to the beat, enjoying.

That's until Jun's part came on.

The poor laptop is slammed shut and Jun flinch due to the absurd sound. "What was that?"

"Sorry, It's just that your voice and face are beautiful, okay." She watched Jun open the laptop again.

"Let's just continue." Jun chuckled.

Through the whole MV, She nodded her head to the beat and sometimes being awestruck by the boy's visual.

— It's true, that seventeen's biggest fan is their maknae

"And Hanie closed it." She clapped.

"That was amazing."

Jewel did a finger gun to the live stream. "I know you guys fall more in love with us now. We look so good." She winked.

"What now?" Jun joined in after placing Jewel's laptop somewhere in the room.

"Uhh...Bye for now?" She waved at the live stream continued by Jun saying "Take care of yourself." before the live ended.

My scaredy-cat ass finally write an actual chapter, hope you like it~Sweeten

~Sweeten