A New Day, A New Life.

The ending of book One.

Moon's pov

As me and James cuddle up and I start to drift off to sleep I get a sudden feeling I want to be sick, I sit and James look's at me.

That when I start being sick but all I'm bring up is blood, this can't be good. I mange to ask James to get the Dr before I'm bring up more blood.

I feel to weak to sit up anymore so I lie down and as the blood come's up again I find the bin and I'm sick in that.

I don't have to wait long before the Dr come's and he look's me over and say that I have burst a blood vessel in my stomach and throat.

He then says that I'm very ill and he is going to move me to the hospital so they can get some blood in me to replace what I have lost.

" What is my chance's Dr ". He look's away from me. " I'm sorry my Lady you have a 50/50 chance of living ". I nod.

" Then I'm staying here if I'm gonna die, I want to be here at home ". He nod's and leave's the room.

I close my eye's and wonder what death will be like for me as I'm still only sixteen, I wonder if I will live to be seventeen in two week's.

Payton's pov

I have a hard choice to make do I let the women I love die as she want's or do I change her and hold in time she will forgive me.

I'm with Marley at the moment in the office we are talking about Moon. " Payton you can't let her die ". I look out the window.

" I know Marley but she says she want's to die ". What am I to do. I can't live without her in my life hell she is my life.

" Marley do you think Moon will hate me if I change her ". He shake's his head. " No I don't think she will, she love's you Payton ". I nod and he leave's me here thinking.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door, I didn't hear anyone appoach. " Come in ". The door open's and in come's James.

" Dad is Mum going to die and leave us ". I don't know what to say to him.

" No son I'm going to do my best to make sure that doesn't happen ". He come's and hug's me and leave's.

I decide to go and see Moon.

Moon's pov

The Doctor come's in every day and see's me and I know in myself that I'm fading fast, James come's in and cuddle's me every hour.

I think he know's I don't have long left. I wipe a tear as I think of all I will be leaving behind when my time come's to an end.

Jr is still to young to understand, I have told him that I'm going for a long sleep and he will have to help James look after Daddy.

That was hard to say to him, I hear the door open and I see Payton standing there. " Hello Moon ". I smile weakly. 

" Hello Payton ". He come's forward. " I have made my mind up I can't and won't let you die ". I look at him.

" It's not your choice it's mine ". He turn's and look's at me.

" No it's our's and our Family ". He is right it is a family choice. " Okay bring the family in and we will put it to a vote ". He shake's his head.

Payton's pov

She is being stupid now. " Fine this end's now ". I walk toward's her, I then get on to the bed beside her and look in to her eye's.

I can see tear's. " Moon please, I can't live without you ". She close's her eye's and I can hear her heart slowing I know it's now or never.

I Lean in and sink my fang's in to her neck and drain her to the point of death and than I bite my wrist and place it Moon's lip's.

I should also say today is Moon's 17th birthday she made as she wished. I hope we have many more together.

                                             THE END OR IS IT.

The new chapter will be up in the next day or two, hope you enjoy the return