2 - Austria + Hungary -

Austria glanced up at the taller male, unimpressed by a fair bit.

"Fix your posture." The austrian commanded, voice strong and unwavering, and then watched as his accomplice quickly stand up straight as a board.

Austria re-adjusted his glasses, which were slightly crooked, and looked around swiftly, scanning every inch of the room. the austrian then reached over to the lightswitch, and turned off the lights, staring out the slightly foggy window. When he reached for the lightswitch again, and flicked it on, it was still dark. "Light Bulb broke..." he mumbled, before jumping up at a sudden, loud noise.

"Did you hear that-?" Hungary asked quickly, only to be cut off by Austria's harsh voice.

"Gunshots." the shorter male mumbled, not even looking up at hungary, who merely stood in disbelief before nodding.

"We may have a slight problem..." Hungary whispered, his voice was soft and had hints of fear in the tone.

"No kidding." Austria hissed, his harsh voice snapping Hungary back from his daze. His accented voice dripped with sarcasm and venom that dug into Hungary's chest like daggers. The hungarian could only let out a hearty sigh and nod.

"Right.." The hungarian mumbled, absentmindedly. Only to be snapped back into reality by Austria's bitter, deep voice. "Sorry-" he squeaked out, trying to avoid Austria's sharp and judging gaze.

Austria rolled his eyes at how pathetic Hungary sounded, and scoffed. He let out a small jumble of incoherent words, before turning on the radio. Hungary did not exactly fancy what Austria listened to, not that he hated it, it was just merely... Not his cup of tea, per say. But he dealt with it anyways.

Then, as if on cue with hungary's wishes, the power went out, as thunder echoed throughout the streets louder than ever before, Startling the hungarian.  But austria didn't even flinch, he merely closed his eyes for a moment. The hungarian was slightly surprised at this. 

The austrian glanced around, his  green eyes landing on a mysterious shadowy figure.  he backed up, feeling a sudden burst of fear inside of him, and he did so, a bright flash of lightning lit up the room, but, austria didn't get enough time to get a look at the figure's  face, and before he could even say a word, the figure was gone. 

And Hungary With Them.