Chapter 23

*Maria's p.o.v*

"Zayn." I gasped pushing him back a little. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it." Zayn smirked. "It's fine it was kinda nice." I admitted blushing. Zayn lifted my chin and smiled at me. "See you tomorrow." He winked kissing my cheek and walking off.

What just happened?! "Oh Maria he has it hot for you." Someone said causing me to jump. "Andrea your home early." I smiled. "Yea just in time to see your little kiss to." Andrea said smirking. "Don't give me that look."

"How can I not my little Maria is going up so fast." I laughed at her and went inside. "Who says I wasn't already grown up?" I questioned. "You are already getting over the fact that Louis dumped you, is in jail, and his best friend is your tutor." I stopped smiling and sighed.

"I'm sorry I brought Louis up I didn't mean to." Andrea said. "It's fine I should be getting over him." I said fake smiling and going to my room. I locked my bedroom door and sat on my bed. How can I even think about liking Louis' best friend?

I know he dumped me but still his best friend? This is terrible I may have a thing for my ex's best friend and my tutor. I jump out of my thought when I hear glass breaking. Someone wearing a black mask comes through the window and puts a rag over my mouth.

~~~

I wake up with someone thing over my face and my arms and legs tied to a chair. I hear some walk in and they take off the bag over my head. My eyes squint as they meet the bright lights. "Hello Maria do you know why you are here?" The lady asks smirking.

I shake my head and she looks at the man sharing a knowing look. "It's so sad really you will just have to figure it out." The man laughed. "Brent you shouldn't mess with her head she's stupid enough already." Well excuse me I happen to think I'm very smart.

"You're right I don't want my Belle to get even more stupid." Brent said touching my hair. Ew get away! "Now babe remember not to tough her or he will kill us. He, who's he? "He won't be here for another week or so he won't know." Brent wined.

"Whatever it's your day to watch that thing I'm going to the mall." She said rolling her eyes. "Okay bye Morgan." He said. She left and he turned towards me. "Okay I will untie you, but you have to listen to me okay?"

I nodded and he cut the ropes. I got up slowly and rubbed my wrist. I took off the tape from my mouth and ran up the stairs. I heard him yelling for me, but I kept running. I got to a floor only to be met by more stairs.

I quickly went up the stairs as fast as I could and I heard him catching up to me. I heard him catch up to me and the next thing I know my feet are flying from under me. "Don't underestimate me." Brent said before punching me in the face causing me to pass out from impact.