Ch.8: Run or Fight?

Normal POV

Gamora and Celeste hurry to find everyone else. They had to tell them their recent discovery. They soon found them playing poker while drunk. "Guys...", Gamora sighs. "Wooo!", Drax yelled. Rocket was drunk more and he began getting mean. "Don't bet for me", he told Drax. "I wanna help, I know what im doing raccoon". Rocket got mad and they started a fight.

"Rocket calm down!", Quill said, butting in

"Rocket calm down!", Quill said, butting in. Quill had been sober and was there to stop anything from happening. Gamora sighed as they were making a fool of themselves. Rocket then pulled out a gun and pointed it at Drax. "He will die for what he did!", Rocket said. Drax put his hands up and Quill got infront of him. "Rocket..put the gun down. Its not a toy. He's not worth killing. Your drunk and if you shoot him, your making the worst mistake of your life", Quill said. Rocket looked around and everyone was in panic. Rocket then sighed and put his gun down. "Guys..we need to talk", Gamora said. The boys looked her way and were shocked to see Galore and Celeste. "Oh..hey Gamora, how was your...", Rocket paused as he noticed Celeste. She was looking better than before now and he instantly fell in love. Rocket went up to her and began flirting. "Hey sweet cheeks, how about we go back to my place and..", Quill hit Rocket in the back of the head with a rock and yelled at him. "What was that for!?". "I wouldn't try anything on her, she already has someone", he said. Everyone soon paused and had confused looks on their faces. They looked at Quill questionable and he realized. "NOT ME, someone else", Quill laughed. "He's right and he has a temper for anyone touching what's his, so stay clear or else", Gamora said. Quill looked at Gamora and wondered how she knew. Celeste clenched her fists as she heard what they said.

She thought of Loki, but something was preventing her to even wanna think of him

She thought of Loki, but something was preventing her to even wanna think of him. I guess Anthony's words still got to her and she felt betrayed and didn't wanna think of him. It would only hurt more.

Rocket then smirked and said he could take him. That's when Groot touched him and Rocket fell over. "Ahhh...", Rocket let out. Everyone looked at Rocket passed out on the ground and sighed. "Alright, just take him and follow me", Gamora said. Drax grabbed Rocket and everyone followed Gamora, so they couldn't be heard. "So your telling me that this orb is actually an infinity stone?", Quill asked. "Yes, its what my father wants and he is gonna use it to make a new world when he gets all 6", Gamora said. "Im still on the part where you said Ronin is gonna betray Thanos to destroy Xandar", a now awake and kind of sober, Rocket said. "How do you know this now?", Drax asked. "Well..Celeste showed me", Gamora said. Quill was shocked and looked sad. "Her memories are...painful, but there are good ones too. After seeing them, I knew she couldn't be lying", Gamora said looking down. "I am Groot". "Of course, there is no way we can let Ronin get the stone. He will not win", Rocket said. "Yeah..with that said, we must warn Nova Corp. They will take care of it if we deliver it to them", Quill said. Gamora thought for once Quill had a great idea and said sure. "We just need to...".