3

Students started to perform their pieces that they made and I was pretty impressed on how most of the class improved on their dancing so I told everyone to take a break and take work off tomorrow.

Lisa: Hey Y/n...was that Minghao?
I stopped everything I was doing as all of the students walked out of the practice room.

Me: I-I think so...he looks just like him but there is only one way to find out... ask him what is last name is.
Lisa: okay I'll do that then we can go home.
I nodded

Me: Lisa I'll be in my office.
She nodded while I continued to clean the practice room.
After I was finished I went up to my office.
I started to do the papers on my desk.
After I was finished Lisa walked in.

Lisa: His last name is... Xu
My breath hitched as I tensed up.
I started to cry. Lisa then ran to me to comfort me.

Lisa: Don't be sad y/n...you don't need him.

Me: Y-Yes I do. I need to know how he is. If he has a girlfriend or not. If he knows about our child. He thinks I aborted Minji but I didn't...I couldn't...

Lisa: I know that's what Jungkook thought too but then ever since he knew he was the father of Eunji he  got back together with me and helped me with her. He is now a wonderful father and I'm proud of him.

Me:I-I just want my little girl to know her father...I-I want her to be able to say 'Appa' just once. She always cried when she saw her friends with their dads and would always ask me why she didn't have one. I need him back , Lisa.

Lisa: I know but it isn't healthy to think about him all of the time because it's making your stressed.

Me: okay...I'll think about work but...Ming...I need him back...

I hugged her and sobbed as I said those last words. She kept me company the rest of work and we then left to go see our children. Once we were at the house we heard our little babies say 'Eomma' and saw their little baby feet run to us and hug our legs. I kneeled down and kissed Minji on the cheek then the forehead.
Minji:Eomma can you stay over here with me too pweaseu?
She gave ME THOAE PUPPY EYES AGAINN ughhwassid
I looked at Lisa and she nodded smiling giving me the permission to stay for the night.
Me: of course honey let me go back to the house so that I can pack my stuff ok? Stay here with Eunji and Lisa until I get back. I love you my babygirl.

I kissed her cheek and hugged her then I left to my home. What i didn't realize was that a care was following me.

When I got home I went inside the house without locking the door because i knew I wasn't going to be here long and I started packing. After about 5 minutes I felt someone touch me shoulder making me gasp and elbow them in the stomach then flip them on the floor. I got on top of them and then I looked at the person. He was groaning and moaning exhausted I sat on a CERTAIN spot too hard.

Me: W-What are you doing in my house?
Ming: I want to talk to you.
Me: about what?
Ming: I know that I have a child
I got off of him and looked at him. As he stood up he came closer to me but I backed up.
Me:now you know? After all these years you know now? Wow your wonderful.
Ming: please I need to see her or him.
Me: no you said SPECIFICALLY THAT YOU DIDNT WANT A CHILD! YOU WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION OR LEAVE SO I LEFT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO KILL OUR BABY!
At this point I was balling my eyes out.
Me: do you know how much pain I went through without you by my side? None right? I had to get my shit together and become a CEO of a company I wanted and now I'm happy but not completely. Do you know how sad and hurt Your daughter was? She would always ask me "Eomma? Why don't I had an Appa?" And I would tell her that you left for a while and promise her that you would come back. EVERYTIME THERE IS A FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE AT HER SCHOOL SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GO BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE A FATHER TO SUPPORT HER! You fucked both of us up. So what's the point? You want to get back together with someone you didn't even want to have a child with? Or you just want take her from me because I can go to court any motherfucking day for that. You not taking my precious bean away from me. I would rather die than let you take her.

I finished packing and he just watched me as tears were flowing out of his eyes.
Ming: I-I'm sorry...I didn't know how much pain I made you go through Y/n...I'll go so that you can calm down.

He walked out of the house and when I heard the front door close my legs gave out and I cried and cried.

Y/n's Thoughts: Damnit that was the only chance I had to bring him back to his daughter and I fucked it up. I need him back...