4

I finished packing and went back to the house.
As I entered I felt someone hug my leg.
Minji: EOMMA YOUR BACK!
She tried to climb up to me but she couldn't so I picked her up and swung her around and hugged her. I kissed her forehead and caressed her hair.
Minji: Eomma were you crying? Your eyes a pwuffy.
Me: No baby I was passing by a house and I think they were cutting onions and I felt the onion get in my eyes so that's why I was crying cuz the onion really hurt.
Minji: where is that stupid onion? I wanna beat it up! HE HURT EOMMA!!
She got off of me and started to fight the air which made me laugh. O what can I do without my baby.

Me: Hey Minji?
Minji: Yes Eomma?
Me: I was wondering if your would come to the company because I made a new thing there it's where you can learn Taekwondo and learn different languages.
Minji: YEAH EOMMA THAT SOUNDS AMAZINGG
Me: okay I'll sign you up , it starts tomorrow so you are coming to work with me tomorrow while Eunji is going to her fathers work tomorrow.
Minji: Ok Eomma
Me: now go play with Eunji and have some fun but don't stay up too late okay?
Minji: okay Eomma , cya tomorrow I wuv youu
She then kissed my cheek and ran with her little baby feet to Eunji. I went to the guest room and unpacked everything while Lisa came in.

Lisa: Hey you alright? I know that story you made up about the onions was a lie. What really happened? Why were you out so long?
I then ran to her and hugged her while crying on her shoulder.
Me: H-He came to my house and he said he knew about Minji. After I told him everything I was going through he left the house so that I could cool down. It really is him Lisa.
Lisa: Don't stress too much okay? At least he didn't do anything stupid to you besides come to your house unannounced but at least he knows that both of you had a child and that you didn't get an abortion.
I nodded as I finished unpacking. Lisa then walked infront of me and wiped my tears away.

Lisa: Don't cry best friend. I hate seeing you cry because your wasting those beautiful crystal like tears .
I blushed damn I don't like girls relationship wise but Lisa really does know how to fuck me up lmao.