Chapter 10: The Team

The Next Day

It had been a day when Naruto since he stole the Forbidden Scroll and found out that he was the Kyuubi Jinchurruki.

Naruto was furious. This was the reason that the village hated. Because of the Kyuubi. Naruto scoffed angrily. He would have understood if it was a couple of year, but 12 years had gone by and nothing changed. They didn't move on.

They stayed the same.

So Naruto hates back now more than ever. He will not help the village. He now truly doesn't care anymore. He no longer wanted anything to do with his village and in it's inhabitants. If he had a choice to give his life up for the village he would refused and keep his own life.

Naruto walked to the Academy with Scathach following Naruto. The people of konoha knew to not mess with her as the last time some did lost all their limbs and was later killed due blood lost.

 Naruto finally made it the Academy and made to his classroom. He had the entire back to himself as no one wanted to sit with him. But when Naruto got there, he was surprise to Melt there before him and Scathach. He had known she left the apartment early, but no one knew where she went. Well it looks like she was here waiting for him.

Naruto smiled a little, it would look like he wouldn't be alone with Scathach  after.

The two sat down and began a conversation.

"Master, what is the plan?" Scathach asked.

"What you mean Scathach?" Naruto was confused.

"She means are we ever going to leave this village?" Melt asked the question Scathach was going to ask Naruto.

"Yes, but for now I will need to play my role as a weapon for the village. When the old man time comes or when I get a chance to leave this god forsaken village then I will leave, but first I think I would like to leave a legend for being gone for ever." Naruto said. 

Melt and Scathach looked at each other and nodded their heads. They would help Naruto making that legend become a reality.

"Where do you think we could go, Master?" Melt asked.

 Naruto shook his head. "I don't know, unless we can go to another world, then I don't know."

"Don't worry master, soon you will have all the answers you are looking for." Melt said, comforting her master.

"It fine, but you are right. The answers I am looking for will soon reveal themselves to me, whether they be a year from now or to tomorrow. I will fine those answers soon enough." Naruto said. 

"Oi Master I thought you said you were never going to emo or brood!" A loud voice said. Naruto turned around and saw Suzuka Gozen behind.

Naruto glared at her, but you could see a small smile on his face. "Thanks for the reminder, we already have an emo and a brooding bastard already. I don't want to replace them at all in that category.

 Suzuka smiled wide. "Well Master, since I'm mind move over a bit so I could sit down."  Naruto had done so and summoned a chair and place it right next to me.  Suzuka smiled and sat down.

The four then began to talk. They were discussing Naruto's training and what he has to improve on. Although the talking stopped when Sasuke was the first one who came into the room. Sasuke looked Naruto and the girls that were right next to him. He looked at them and shrugged although he was curious on who they were.

Soon enough more and more people were coming into the room and sitting down. They looked Naruto and glared at him, well the male did so. The reason, the three servants were babes. The female on the hand were glaring at the female. The reason they were babes. There was almost no way to describe them.

It was true.

Soon enough class had begun and they were being to be assigned to their teams. Naruto wasn't paying attention to them until they got to him.

"Team 8: Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuga and Naruto Uzumaki. Your teacher will Kurenai Yuhi."

Naruto on the outside wasn't affected by this new, but then he thought about it. Finally he was able to piece together why those three were on his team.

Hinata was good with the Gentle Fist and could be able to paralyze me and neutralize me if possible.

Ino could be used get into my mind with little resistance. She could take information out of his without him knowing it.

As for Kurenai, she could trap in a genjustu. Then who knows what would happen to him. 

Well it didn't matter...well that much.

Yesterday, Naruto had met with the Kyuubi who gifted Naruto to be immune to Genjustu, but he was affect by some that were S-Class. Thankfully Kurenai doesn't know any S- Class genjustu.

As for Ino, his mental protection was good and she would be able to get into his head easily. 

Naruto then wrote down everything he had thought about and passed it down to Suzuka and who read the note and passed it down.

No one could tell something was wrong with them, but if you closely to their hands you would see it in a form a fist and it was reddening.

With that the door opened and Kurenai walked in. "Team 8 come with me." With that she walked out.

 Naruto followed after Hinata and Ino followed. He looked at the three and gave them a look. Melt and Suzuka nodded and disappeared. Scathach stay by her master side and followed him.

"I thought I told you to fall back."

"You did, but I am your servant I am going to be with you every step of the way." With that the two caught up to the others.