Chapter 13

Naruto truly has nothing to say. For the pass two weeks he had been doing missions...D-Rank missions to be exact. Naruto was really ticked at his so called 'team'. The reason... well because they took his money.

Not in the way most people would think though. You see while on the D-Rank missions Naruto would be doing all the work while Ino just complained, while Hinata stared at him.

Kurenai did nothing but plan how to train Ino and Hinata in the next training section.

Naruto finally had enough and told the Hokage if he could do other D-Rank mission... he questioned why and Naruto gave him a reason. Multiple in fact. Not only that he even pulled a one of the original laws made by the Shodaime himself.

The law was for Genin being underpaid. It talked about, if you can prove it, the Genin in question is available to do other D-Rank missions, while not with his team.

Not only that, but Naruto was able to provide proof of everything as well.

How he tricked Ino into admitting it. Just a few simple words were enough for her to get angry and for to admit that she never done anything.

So by law Naruto now does missions by himself. He is being paid, but if he wasn't then he could go to another law. This law would force the village into giving up one justu of the rank they took.

Thankfully the villagers were decent enough to pay, no matter how much they didn't want to.

As for training Naruto is getting close to his servants. He didn't know why, but his heart began to hurt...beat faster around them. He didn't understand these feelings...he just couldn't figure it out no matter what.

And so he decided to ignore those feelings. Just for know until later, until he could figure out what did it mean.

Naruto then remembered that had the ability to control Lightning and so he decided that he neglected that enough and it was time get back on it.

Although while this was going on, he still couldn't help but wonder...why was his chest hurt when thinking about his servants???