Will you?

« Will you follow me to the end of the earth? Of fucking course

Of fucking course.»

    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dylan curled into the boy's bed, hugging a pillow close to his chest. It's been two weeks since his best friend's tragic death; Just thinking about the incident made goosebumps rise on the brunette's body. He felt abandoned and vulnerable. Thomas kept him steady, always bringing him food and taking care of his boyfriend. Thomas even helped the boy shower, knowing how hard it must be loosing one of the few you trust.

Thomas laid over the boy's chest, softly playing with the boy's soft locks. Dylan's hands cupped the boy's ass, kissing the boy's temple over and over.

" I love you so much, Dyl." Dylan smiles down at the blonde, the tears on his cheeks still visible. Thomas wiped off a single tear, pacing a wet kiss on the boy's cheek.

" You know, I never thought you would be so clingy."

Thomas giggled, " What can I say I have a sexy boyfriend."

Dylan smiles as he rested his head on top  of the blonde's head. " You won't leave me right.."

Thomas shook his head, " I don't think I can, Why pup?"

Dylan let a tear slip, " It feels like everything is crashing, like I'm suffocating."

Thomas kissed the boy's forehead, " We can rebuild it all. Graduation is this weekend, after that we can have fun in the bloody heat."

Dylan smiles as he held onto the boy's slim torso, " What if we start a new life, make a new identity. Be free."

Thomas smiled up at him, " That sounds peaceful, somewhat."

" We could get married, have two kids, a big dog, a huge house. We could be that family."

Thomas smiled up at the brunette, " I don't think we have that kind of money."

" Well, Maybe we can."

Thomas kisses the boy's chin, " That's a Maybe, babe."

-

Thomas tugged at his Demi jacket, while Dylan fixed Thomas's black hood. Thomas wore a white shirt under the jacket and ripped black jeans. Dylan, on the other hand, wore a black button up and light jeans. Dylan places wet kisses down his boyfriend's neck, smiling at the blonde in the mirror.

" Look at how hot we are, hm."

The blonde laughed as he styled the brunette's hair, " I can't fucking believe we are graduating. We are about to go to college. Start a life."

The brunette gulped as he held the boy's hand, massaging the boy's hand.

" You alright, Dyl."

Dylan snapped back into reality, he froze and smiled up at the worried blonde. "Yeah, Yeah just thinking."

" What was it, Baby?"

Dylan shook his head frowning slightly, "Nothing important."

" Stop being suspicious," the blonde glared as he poked the boy's cheek.

The brunette grabbed the boy's hand sipping it into his mouth and sucking harshly. The blonde whimpered, " Dyl, We can't right now. We can't be late."

Dylan rolled his eyes softly, tugging at the boy's jeans. " Since when have you cared."

" Since we're graduating!"

Dylan licked down the boy's neck, pulling the skin between his teeth.

" Fine, Fine But we have to be quick!"

Dylan made an adorable face, " Oh, Baby, that's what's quickies are for."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thomas and Dylan walked into the school gym, their hands interlocked and their hair messy. They sat down on in the bleachers, their nerves everywhere.

" Here we come... we are gonna be adults."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thomas and Dylan held their high school diplomas, smiling widely at each other. Thomas giggled as Dylan spun in circles with the blonde in his arms.

" We did it baby." Dylan softly whispered as he nibbled the blonde's ear.

" We did."

Dylan slowly dropped the blonde only his feet, kissing him softly as he dragged him out near the main entrance.

" Thomas I love you so so so so much, and I want you to rule this world with me."

Thomas smiled as he held the brunette's hand, gasping as he saw the brunette drop to one knee.

" Will you, Thomas Brodie Sangster, make me the luckiest fucker ever by marring me?" He held a small black box, a bright,flashy ring dancing inside.

Thomas smiled as he nodded, " Yes, bloody yes!"

Dylan smiles as the crowd around him cheered, he slipped the ring onto the blonde's slender fingers. He shared a passionate kiss with the blonde, smiling brightly at his fiancée.

-

AHHHHH HIII

it's been so so so long, I'm so sorry! We are one chapter away! Ah this story is about over. Thanks for reading!!!

Stay gorgeous

x

KADEN