A New Beginning.

Yuri's POV:

The final bell rings. I begin putting my things in my bag so I can go to the clubroom.

Crap, where is it?

I struggle to find my horror novel, Portrait of Markov. If I don't find it I don't know what I'll do at the club.

5 minutes later...

There it is!
I finally find the book hiding under my bag. I start sprinting to the clubroom. When I reach the door, I remember what happened at the festival last week. I could barely share my poem to the other students when we had to, I'm sure I embarrassed our club president, Monika, at least a little bit...

When I finally gather the courage, I open the door as quietly as possible.

"Yuri! You made it!" Sayori hugs me.
I smile at Sayori.
"What made you think I wouldn't come to the club today?" I say. "Well, for one you were about 10 minutes late, AAANDD at the festival, I saw that you didn't say your poem as gracefully as normal!" Said Sayori. "W-Well.. you see.. at the festival I was really nervous.." I say. "I could barely stand still that day!" Sayori nodded her head in agreement. "Well, Yuri, I could agree on the nervousness, but it was all for a good cause." Sayori said. I nodded in agreement, looking down at my not-so-shiny-anymore shoes. "Besides, who knows. Maybe one of those people at the festival liked your poem, even though you didn't say it as gracefully as you normally do and decided to sign up for Literature Club!" Said Sayori, happily. I nodded my head in agreement. I then heard the door burst open.

"Huh?! What was that?!" Said Sayori. 

I looked back at the door, that was now swinging. I saw a short-looking figure crouching down to grab something that looked like it had fallen on the floor. 

Crap.  I mumbled to myself.