CHAPTER TEEN

Noooo, my baby^ 😭😭😭

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷

JUNGKOOK/JIMIN/JIN

around 1470 words

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷

Jimin is crying. Jin is crying. Jungkook is running around with tissues but is also crying because his hyungs are crying.

"I MISS HIIIIIM!" Jimin yelps loudly, blowing his nose violently. Jin is just crying because he feels sorry for Jimin.

"I KNOW! WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO?" The elder yelps out. Jungkook sniffs. He found Jimin in a room with some confused guy who tried to stop the blonde from crying, they were both half naked when Jungkook found them.

"And now I j-just feel sorry for Kai too... I just couldn't stop crying... I-I miss Yoongi. And now I have kissed another guy... I'm horrible," Jimin's voice shakes as Jin pulls him into a hug. Jungkook joins.

"It's not your fault. It was just too soon," Jungkook states.

Jimin sniffles more.

"She was so pretty..."

"Who?" Jin and Jungkook ask at the same time, pulling a bit away from the hug to look at Jimin.

"His fiancé... she is so pretty, nice and funny aka perfection itself... I was so bitchy too..." the boy says depressed. His tears stop, but his eyes are still red from crying and his nose is running.

Jungkook and Jin look at each other, they don't know how to comfort their friend. In the end, they just lean back towards Jimin and hugs him tightly.

"Sorry Jimin," Jungkook says. He doesn't know why, but he just hates seeing his hyung like this. The blonde shakes his head "it's okay. I guess I should have expected it..." he says.

Jin hugs him tightly so the younger's head is pressing against his chest, almost making it impossible for him to breath.

"My baby... it will be okay!" the elder says with a dramatic voice. He quickly makes a dad joke, forcing the two others to laugh, even though it's hard in the situation.

Jungkook stands up.

"Sorry guys... I need to go to work," he says, grabbing his keys on the table. Jimin and Jin just nods.

"I'll take care of him," Jin says. Jungkook doesn't doubt it, but he still feels bad for leaving his friend in a state like this. But he doesn't really have a choice, one in an even worse state needs him.

"Just don't choke him," Jungkook says before leaving the apartment.

Time skip

JUNGKOOK/TAEHYUNG

Jungkook is sitting on the floor, back against the wall looking up. His head is hurting from crying and a fly keeps bumping into his face, making him wonder how it even got in here.

"Goddammit," he bursts out and tries to hit the fly, but he obviously misses and just gets even more annoyed. This day sucks.

Taehyung is just laying on the floor looking at the raven getting angry at the fly. Jungkook doesn't really pay attention to him, seems like he has gotten used to having his eyes on him. After a couple of minutes, the fly finally leaves Jungkook alone and flies to the other side of the room. With a huge sigh, the elder leans back and closes his eyes in relief. Taehyung can clearly see his swollen eyes and tried body.