18

Yoongi wakes up in the middle of their shared bed with no trace of jimin in the room. startled from the first moment he opens his strained eyes, he jumps up, not giving himself enough time to fully adjust to the sunlight that blinds his eyes. too worried to care about himself, he quickly runs down the stairs, yelling jimin's name in hopes of finding him. on his way into the kitchen, he turns the television on for some sort of sound and walks around, still yelling his boyfriend's name.

as he approached the marble counter he notices a sticky note attached to the refrigerator. in sloppy handwriting, it reads "I'll be back in the morning." with jimin's signature on the very bottom.

it also just so happens that when yoongi reads this, he also heard something coming from the television.

"in the city of Busan, the house of 488 Lockwoad caught on fire around 3:47am this morning. neighbors say that the owner of the abandoned house had passed away weeks prior, and no one has been there since, not even the son, who has been missing from the city for months. there is an investigation running as we speak, and we will get back on this story once more information rises."

all yoongi can do is run out to the car, and speed off to the destination with tears streaming down his face.

"park jimin, where the fuck are you?"