SUMMARY

ASTRO PALIGO is the daughter of two highly respected serpents, making her untouchable to rival gangs.

Astro struggled growing up, her mother Blair Jones passed away during childbirth, leaving Astro with a father who tried his best to raise a strong, powerful, and kind daughter but fell short and raised a numb soldier for the south side.

Astro met Sweet Pea when she was 14 through the serpents, Astro already having earned her skin she helped Sweet Pea make his way through the brutal initiation. As time passed, Astro and Sweet Pea became inseparable, however two soon became four as Toni Topaz and Fangs Fogarty quickly bonded with the two tenebrous teens. Astro realizes that she has more than platonic feelings for the boy she's been best friends with for years, but she doesn't let anyone too close in fear of losing them.

For the past two years of Astro's life her father has been in and out of jail, selling jingle jangle for Penny Peabody as a payment for a favor. In the middle of all this Astro is starting her junior year, with the Black Hood on the lose hunting people to pay for their sins- in which no one is safe.

a/n: i royally suck at summaries; all in all i hope this is not absolute shit :)