Chapter One

• Dedicated to Harrehspeaks

                                              Charlotte's Point Of View

It's safe to say, he's been gone for ages. It's safe to say that he is the love of my life and I was his. Now he's gone. Always traveling away from home while I'm stuck here waiting by the phone, waiting for the phone call that will grace me with his voice. 

"Bonnie." She felt her voice cry out." 

Bonnie was in fact a best friend to her. She was always there for her and always help her when she felt like she needed a shoulder to cry on, or even be there to be supportive of her and Ashton. 

"Bonnie." She said again and watched as the girl turned to look at her. "What is it you need?" She heard Bonnie ask with a hint of a laugh laced in. "I'm in need." Charlotte spoke looking around the room. Bonnie then looked at the girl and sighed. "If it's about him Char, I really don't care to hear it at the moment." The other girl spoke and bit her lip looking at Charlotte. Charlotte then sighed. "Fine." She huffed and bit her bottom lip. 

Charlotte knew she was in need, but she couldn't figure out why. She loved Ashton with all her heart, but she currently was tired of waiting for him to come home when she needed him the most. 

"I love him you know." Charlotte spoke and looked at Bonnie in turn of the other girl to huff out. "I know you do Char." The other girl sighed. "I know it's going to kill me to say this, but have you and Ashton talked about taking a break?" Bonnie asked. Charlotte then loved at the girl and shook her head. "No, never. Why would I want to think or talk about that with him. He has given me so much Bon." Charlotte spoke as Bonnie bit her lip. "What I'm saying Char is that I can tell you are dying every day inside. It's not healthy for you to be like that." The girl side as Charlotte paced about the room. "I could never do that to him." Charlotte said. "I love him to much." She sighed as she continued pacing. "I know Char, I know, but have you thought about what is happening to Ashton right now. He has girls throwing themselves at him. He is famous and I know he loves you too, but I feel as if you two need a break. He's on tour. He's not coming home for another few months. You should go out and live. Explore your other options." Bonnie said as she stop the girl. "Think about it Char." The other girl spoke with a smile. Charlotte then sighed and nodded. "I-I will." She said and walked into her bed room closing the door behind her. 

Okay guys so that is the first chapter of this on going book. I know it's not much, but it will get longer. I hope you like, comment, or follow me. Another thing here is I am dedicating this first chapter to harrehspeaks.tumblr.com. They made this amazing book cover for me and without it I would most likely be no where. 

Also I will most likely be posting two chapters a day so if you want a chapter dedicated to you all you have to do is like, follow, and comment.

Another thing is that I will be doing at character give away. So if you would like to be a charater in the book just simply comment below, the characters name, face claim, their age, who are they friends with, and what they do and then I be picking maybe four or five of you to be a character in this book. 

Thank you. A message from your author NiallsWifeNow1.