Little Red

The moon was full and the stars had not been seen all night. The brisk cold air had locked everyone inside, wrapped up with layers of warmth and kissed into a deep sleep by the angles. One little cottage though was not so quite and warm, inside was a worried mother and father. They had not heard from there beloved young daughter all night. The past couple of nights there have been murders of young children that lost their way. The young children had been found brutally mangled all over the forest. The only evidence that could help he men of the village was the coin in there pockets had never been touched. And a piece of chocolate was always laid in there hands. The poor mother stood on her porch awaiting her child's arrival, to see her daughters making excuses with an innocent smile. She waited, and waited,and waited,and waited and waited. Until finally she ran to her husband with tears pouring down her face. " Gregor she's been gone to long and I fear the worst for her."

" Shes fine Karla, she's probably just fooling off. This is just like Asta , always getting distracted. You what! she probably still at her friend Marina home."

" What if she's not there? what if she is in danger and she's calling for me wondering why we aren't there saving her!"

Gregor took a deep breath and warped his strong big arms around his wife Karla, pressing her against her calmed her sobs only by a little. He let her go gently and placed his hands on her fore arm " I'll grab my gun and head out for her." Even though the words comforted Karla she was still terrified for her daughters life. Gregor grabbed his gun by his chair which stood in fornt of the fire, and in the seat was a bag of different materials. He snatched the bag and began to walk out the door were his wife stood in the door way. Her grey eyes were even more cloudy by the tears that ran down her face and her mess pulled back dark brown bun showed the worry she felt for her only child. He kissed her forehead and left heading towards the woods.

Gregor ran through the woods with his rifle in his hand and pushing branches out of his way with the other. the further he went into the woods the slower her got until finally he stopped in his tracts. he spun around in circles then stood and listen to the motion of the wind. the only thing he could hear was the whistling of the and the singing of crickets. he crouched and moved slowly around to see if he could catch the child murderer. he griped the ground stood completely still and focused his vision ahead. when the world got finally quite the image of fear shocked his whole body, he jumped up and ran towards it. His blood grew cold and the brisk cold air could not be felt by him only by the cooling fear of his blood. the thing that stood before him was not moving, it was not breathing, life had left it along time ago. He knelt down and touched the things face he bursted  into tears and wished and howled to the heavens. he brushed the young things face so its hair was not covering it soulless eyes. He wrapped his arms around it and let his tears soak the little Red Cape.