Little Red's Last Breath

I ran as fast as I could, the cold brisk air was slapping me in the Face forcing my checks to change to a red color.  My legs grew sore and my lungs felt as if a fire was burring inside of me.  I wanted my father to take me home  and set me next to the warm fire and listen to stories about when he was a kid and he would compete all of these mischievous deeds. the more she thought of it the more she cried, she though this might be her final moments. Final moments of feeling, remembering , and fear. The farther she ran the slower she got. so she had to think fast, she jumped into a bush. the branches stabbed her and caused blood spit out of her. She held her knees to her chest to keep warm and waited for her pursuer. the wind screamed in her ears and pinched her nose. Footsteps began to shake the earth, the nose cause a jump in her, she covered her mouth so she couldn't be heard. " Asta Where are you? Come out, Come out where ever you are." the pursuer slithered as he stalked the area. he stood in front of her as if he could see her through the bush. He knelt in front of her and held the a red cloth in his boney fingers " you left this when we last spoke not to long ago." Asta covered her eyes and was shaking with fear, her heart beat loudly in her ears. the man squeezed the cloth and grows angry. he takes a deep breath and smiles politely showing his yellow decaying teeth. His black eyes showed the truth to his nature, to cause pain towards her. his pale finger  struck the bush like a snake and snatched her hair and dragged her towards him.  She howled like a banshee and began to kick and scratch the man with all her might. the man grabbed her face so she would keep quite " shut up or I'll it will hurt worse." said with a sly smile, heavily breathing down her neck, almost pressing his lips against her little face. Tears weld up in her eyes " W-why are you doing this? W-what did I do to deserve this?" He held her close and petted her small luscious brown locks. Even with her Father eyes she had her mother soul, kind and naive to things around her. The man came close, he was an inch from her face " Because, I never get and respect and I bring the dinner and the hide. Everyone just treats me like an outcast. Well fine! GOD DAMMIT FINE!" the words pounded against Asta ear drum and shocked her whole body. He smiled at her fear and looked up as if he was looking at God himself and howled with laughter, his mouth opened and closed like a puppet. It was almost like the Devil himself was controlling every little action he could possible do. He snapped his head back down at her, his eyes were hollow, as if his very soul had left his body. The use of pleading was futile,  she tried to squirm free from his grip and howled with a perfect  O shaped Mouth " NOOOOOOO!NOOO!NO!NO!"  Her reached  behind his belt and grabbed his ax's and pointed his arm in the air and she tried to scratch his face and wiggle free and escape the fate that the merciful God had bestowed on her. he smiled with pleasure " Now I will gain respect by painting this village with the blood of the innocent Children. She let out one final scream of hope and was silenced by the kiss of death. Her pain could not let her free, he body shock as the ax's hacked her over and over again. Her blood poured out of her and flood into the roots and sprouted into the trees. When the man was satisfied he cupped his hand and let  her blood flood his palm and then brought it to his lips. when he was satisfied with his thirst he smiled and liked his lips like a snake " a true hunter never gives mercy to the innocent." He heard loud footsteps behind him and so he made a break  for a hiding spot in the woods and watched as his victims father unites with his beloved child for one last time.