I hate tea... I hate life... waaah ;-;

"Y/n? Y/n, do wake up. It's awfully late," Emperor nudged you. You turned and nuzzled your cheek back into the mattress.

"No..."

"Y/n, It's 8:00 am. It's way to late to keep sleeping," Emperor stated. You instantly realized where you were and fired up, nearly slamming into Emperor's jaw.

"WHAT-" you stopped, looked at the clock and glared at Emperor, "No you dweeb, it's literally 4:45 in the morning, what are you talking about?"

"Just to get you awake. We can't stay here forever," Emperor replied.

"What are we going to do, break a window?" you asked, rolling your eyes.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Wait what?!"

"Yes. Here, take this sweatshirt, and I'll break the window."

"I didn't think you were going to take that seriously..."

"Just hurry. They won't be awake, so we have time."

"Whatever... (Baka)," you said, putting on the oversized sweatshirt. You looked ADORABLE. Literally.

*SMASH*

"There goes the window..." you stared at the glass falling from the mansion. "And I never thought you would literally break your window, considering your the 'almighty' king."

"Well, sometimes, when your team is being... immature, you must take drastic measures."

"Oh how smart," you said, mimicking his movements.

"Knock it off, that's weird," Emperor smiled as he bopped you over the head with his hand.

"Yeah... no," you jumped out of the window and grasped the edge, as you swung back and forth, bringing momentum as you landed on the secondary roof.

"Hm, interesting," Emperor simply just leapt around the room wall and landed on the roof, in a perfect manner.

"Show off..."

"Shh, we're on the roof. Let's get down," Emperor whispered as he jumped down. You jumped too, but stinging made it's way up your leg.

"Owww!!" you quickly brushed it off and began running. "So, where we going?"

"Anywhere you want to," Emperor answered. You liked that. Mainly because he didn't act all heroic when it was just you. It was more... humble you guessed.

"Yay! Um... I don't actually know though. I didn't see that coming," you replied, stopping.

"That's alright. I had a few places in mind," Emperor said, grabbing your hand and pulling you off. You ended up at Mako Mart, which you didn't expect either.

"OH! There are so many snacks!!" You giggled and flung yourself into the store, grabbing snack after snack and giggling.

"Be careful with that, you don't want to drop anything," Emperor advised.

"Well a snack is a snack!" you ran to the cashier and dumped them all on the table. "Can I buy all of this?"

"Yes of cour-"

"Here," Emperor came up behind you and handed money to the cashier. She looked at it wide eyed.

"Sir, this is over the amount-"

"Nonsense, keep it. I insist," Emperor cut her off.

"Emperor you don't ha-"

"I know. I don't have to, I want to."

"???"

"Alright, let's go," emperor said, pulling you out of the store, with all your snacks.

"Why did you do that?" you asked.

"Hm, maybe some of your 'niceness' is rubbing off on me..." he murmured. "We should get back, there probably waking up by now."

"Okay! Thanks Emperor!" you smiled and went off in the direction of Team Emperor's mansion.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After little under a week of absense, I HAVE RETURNED! I was starting to miss this, and not doing this made my typing so inaccurate >:C Anyway word count!

Word count: 540