Surprise! Double Update!

CHAPTER 36

3rd Person's POV

They were there, still in the rooftop, Lisa in Taehyung's embrace. The bell rang minutes ago, but they were there, in deep slumber against the wall.

Taehyung was the first one to wake up and was shocked to see Lisa leaning against his chest, hugging him. All of what happened earlier immediately came to his head, causing him to smile fondly at Lisa.

FLASHBACK

Right after Taehyung spoke with the author in his head.

Taehyung smiled widely when he saw Lisa smile softly. On the other hand, overwhelmed by everything, Lisa instinctively buried her head in Taehyung's chest as she thinks that she might've been a tomato by now- which she was.

"I would've told you 'It wouldn't hurt to try' but because of what happened not too long ago, I swallowed my words" she said softly against his chest.

Though it was almost inaudible, Taehyung still managed to hear it clearly causing for him to chuckle.

Lisa was questioning how Taehyung could've stayed composed until now as throughout everything that just happened this morning her insides were all crazy. Little did she know that behind all that confidence, Taehyung's heart was about to explode that he was worried that Lisa might've heard it.

"Does that mean you're returning my feelings?" Taehyung asked after he calmed down.

Lisa hesitantly removed her head from Taehyung's chest and looked at him. Her gaze wavered because of how flustered she's feeling right now. Nevertheless, she was able to let out a crooked smile to which Taehyung thought was cute. Not only because of the smile but because he knows that Lisa was nervous, another thing that made his heart flutter.

"Yes Kim Taehyung, I-I am" she stuttered and immediately put her head back on Taehyung's chest.

This resulted to Taehyung's laughter resonating in the air. The reason?

One. He thought that Lisa's actions were very cute and amusing. Second. He's extremely happy right now that he just couldn't stop smiling.

Not too long after, they both dozed off for some reason forgetting about classes.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Taehyung looked at his wrist watch.

9:00.

Another 30 minutes until their second subject of the day starts. They had been sleeping for 1 hours and 30 minutes. He then looked at Lisa who was still sleeping comfortably against his chest. He was startled when she suddenly moved and snuggled closer to him. His heart beat fastened at that movement and he slowly out his arms around her as well.

She scanned hee face and saw the dark bags below her eyes. She must not have been sleeping very well. He didn't want to wake her uo as she needed the sleep so he just let her be and stared at her peaceful, sleeping face.

She's so, flawlessly beautiful... he thought.

Then he started to doze off himself. And so they both had been sleeping till lunch that morning.

🐅

Lisa's and now also Taehyung's group of friends were all in the lunch room, in their usual table eating. Well almost all of them, Jennie just arrived at their table with her tray of food amd immediately asked her concern.

"Guys, have you seen Taehyung and lisa today? They weren't in class" she asked as she sat down on the empty seat beside Yoongi.

"Right. That's why something seemed odd, I haven't seen Taehyung amd Lisa sulking anywhere" Jungkook added.