Interference

INTERFERENCE: The parts where I add some flashbacks to our main character's pasts. (Question at the end)

BTW: Leighton Meester and Adam Brody as Norma and Brad Caint

****In the past with Cecilia Asor Jones:

Cecilia Asor sobbed quietly in her dying mother's arms, holding tightly for dear life. Sooner or later, she was going to let go. With all she had, Mary Asor caressed her daughter, storking her bare arms.

"You, know Cece, that people used to say that the person who tries to keep everyone happy, is often the loneliest person. Right?" Cecilia sniffled, nodding her head. "But, with you, baby, I never felt lonely. I always felt like it was just you and me against this world." Mary whispered, her own tears starting to spill.

"Me neither, Mom." 

"I'm going to go soon, Cece."

"I know."

"And when I'm gone, try to be the same brightful rainbow in someone else's clouds. Okay, baby?"

"How can you keep up with this? How?" Cecilia said angrily, only making more tears spill.

"Because, sweetie, when your Father left, I was sad, but I still smiled. It tore me apart when he left without a word. Then I remembered I had you." Mary lifted her daughter's head. "You were the reason why I smiled. Because I love you." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Someday, your going to find someone that is going to love you and make you smile."

"But you do that. You do that, Mom." 

"I know. No matter what, I'm not going to be here on this earth forever."

Sighing, Cecilia whispered, "I know." 

"So, baby, understand. Okay?"

"Whatever." With that, Cecilia leaves, storming out of the hospital room.

****In the past with Noah Caint:

Today, Norma Caint had enough. Her luggage, including her two children, were by her side. Looking out through the window, she watched as her husband's car parked in the driveway. She watched really closely as Brad Caint got out of his car, holding his briefcase, and his phone in the other hand.

"You ready?" Norma whispered, looking down at her kids. Katie Caint stood on Norma's right, while Noah Caint stood behind Norma, afraid of what might happen next. The doorknob jiggled, indicating Brad was about to enter.

"Yes, yes. I'll have the reports in tomor..." Brad's voice faltered, frozen in shock, his phone on the verge of slipping out. "I'll call you later." He says quickly, hanging up. "Norma-"

"Oh, don't Norma me!" His wife screamed. "I'm leaving your petty little ass and your slut behind me!"

"Norma, that's-"

"What?! Not true?! That the messages I have read was just the trick of the light?!"

"Please, not in front of the-"

"My children! Not yours, you asshole!" Norma pushed Brad out of the way, making his side hit the doorframe. 

"Norma! Listen!"

"I am sick and tired of listening to you! All you have done is fed me lies whenever I 'listen' to you!"  She motioned air quotation marks, emphasizing the word 'listen'. 

"Norma you are making a scene." Brad growled, as two of his neighbors froze, watching intentionally. 

"Hell yeah I am! Let the whole world know about this cheating scandal!"

"Cheating scandal?" Confusion expressed from the man's features.

"Oh don't play dumb with me, Brad!" Norma yelled, shoving her luggage, as well as her kids, into the back trunk. Noah, being the terrified boy he was, silently cried, Katie, trying to soothe her younger brother. 

"What are you talking about?! What cheating scandal?!" This time Brad raised his voice. His wife gave him a good cold stare.

"You know EXACTLY what the HELL I MEAN!" With that, she pushed her kids into her expensive car that she had just gotten over a month ago for her birthday. Getting behind the wheel, Norma Caint drove off. 

Brad Caint watched helplessly, his son crying, staring down at his Father for what might have seemed the last time for Noah and Katie.

There's going to be more of these interferences, just to keep your mind occupied just long enough for my writer's block to go. (:

Anyway, QUICK QUESTION:

What is your level of romance scenes in a romance story? 

(1-10)

(1 meaning just a basic kiss)

(10 meaning the whole bang shamang!)

ALSO!!!

Remember to...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

ENJOY!

Have a nice day online reader, who is a stranger ^_^

~Sleepwalker