Embrace.

YOUR POV
He grabs my hand leading up the stairs, when we enter my room he lifts me up and places me down on the bed forcing me under him. He puts his hands on my thigh as he travels up my shirt. I moan softly. I grab onto his back leaving scratch marks on purpose. He removes my shirt in a instant, his warm body pressed against mine. It made me feel light-headed. "K-Katsuki!.." I moan.

BAKUGO POV
Hearing my name come from her mouth in such a sexy way made me want her so badly. I leave my mark on her neck, then on her shoulder then on her chest. I worked my way down. I gently pull down her pants. I spreader her legs viciously. I lick her inner thigh, teasing her. I notice she is already wet. I grin looking up at her. Her face is already covered in complete ecstasy. The small moans she try's to hold back are slowly showing themselves.

YOUR POV
I want him already. Why is he doing this. I want him.. In..me now. I'm just getting more angry the longer he does this. Is this for making him wait all day? I want him now...
"K-Katsuki... I need you." I say demandingly.

BAKUGO POV
That sentence messed with my heart. How dare she make me fall for her again and again. No matter what she says it always sounds amazing. Her voice, her personality, her heart. Everything about her is perfect. She said she 'needed me' so I will do what the lady wants. I take off my shirt and pants. [f/n] watched with an excited look. I smirk deviously at her.

YOUR POV
I wrap my legs around his waist as his dick pierced me. Though at first the large size was painful for me, the pain soon turned into complete pleasure. He thrusted softly and slowly. Skin slapping and lewd sounds exiting our togetherness.. but this wasn't like the other times, he took his time. It feels nice, no, it feels fucking fantastic.

BAKUGO POV
I realised I never took in on how lucky I was to be with a girl like this. I acted like this was going to even be the last time I ever see her, knowing the shitty world, life never goes how you want it. I want to take in this moment. I want her to feel good, but not only her I want us to feel good.

YOUR POV
As I close my eyes to memorise the moment I feel Bakugo lift my leg over his shoulder and thrust faster. I moan uncontrollably. The pleasure I was feeling was indescribable. His dick shoved into my womb. If he keeps going like this I might.. "K-Katsuki.." he starts thrusting in faster and faster. "Baby, i-I'm cu-" I reach my climax. I grab onto the side of the bed, accidentally breaking it. He is doing it so hard. I love it when he does it rough. I may have reached me climax But he hasn't . I want him to feel as much pleasure as possible.

BAKUGO POV
Her juices are all over me. It feels so hot. I thrust deeper. I'm almost there. I can feel it. "Oh K-katsuki!... Mmmph.." She says as she grabs my hand and puts it on her right breast. Just because she said that I can feel myself come even closer to coming. I thrust rougher until the bed creaks and almost breaks.

YOUR POV
S-s-so rough.. so good... I can feel he is about to let out his seed. He pulls out, he was about to cum in his hand but instead I put his sword in my mouth and collected his juices and swallowed. I suck the come off his dick, licking the edges.

BAKUGO POV
I wasn't expecting that.. her soft lips wrapped around me. She stops and wipes her mouth. I lay on the bed breathing heavily, I'm fucking exhausted to keep it simple. She lays next to me, she's covered in sweat but I don't care. She looks at me with her beautiful [e/c] eyes. I lift her chin up and kiss her. "I think I maybe might love you [f/n]." "I think I maybe might love you too."