Introduction

Hi there! I just want to thank you for giving this book a chance. I don't really know much about writting so, forgive me if I make any errors through the book.

This book is still in the writing process so please be patient with me.

I just want to address a few things before we get started:

Spelling mistakes. If I make any, it's okay to correct me, but don't do it in a way that's going to make me feel insecure about how I write because first off, I didn't force you to read this therefore you can always leave of you don't appreciate how I write. And second this is MY book and I don't need you telling me how to write it.

Comments. Comments are highly appreciated and welcome, however do not criticize or again, tell me how to writ my story. If you don't like it, LEAVE!

Updates. I don't know how that will go yet because if my writting can't be ready for viewing, then you will have to wait. I WILL tell you if and when I come up with a regular or steady 'posting day' or something.

If there is anything you don't like about my book then I suggest you leave and don't look back, same applies if you don't like the conditions above. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to press that star 🌟
Vote ❎
Comment 🆘

See ya! 🎊