In my Head like a Catchy Song

So on UTAU Amino my friend suggested me a writing program I can use. So I downloaded it and asked her to give me a ship I can write about to both test the program and make for Pride. So she gave me NapstaSans. Enjoy!!
______________________________________

It was the twenty-fith reset now. And Sans was already exhausted by it all. The kid seemed to enjoy tormenting him by going pacifist, then immeadiantly killing everyone after Asgore. Then rinse and repeat.

Sans continued his walk through Waterfall, looking everywhere for the brat. He had somehow missed them at their usual "first meeting" place; right outside the Ruins door. And Papyrus had came home disappointed in not finding a human that day, like he used to before Frisk fell.

And so far, no dust.

As he made his way through, he entered the area with the glowing mushrooms. He had memorized the path by now, so he only flicked on a mushroom if he felt frightened by the abnormal silence.

Suddenly, he heard a faint melody.

He couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, but passing Temmies and even Aaron seemed to. So he followed them whenever they made it clear they could hear the music.

Soon, he was alone in an unfamiliar part of Waterfall.

"Hello?"

The music stopped.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you....." Suddenly, Napstablook, a ghost Sans would occasionally see around Waterfall, came from above glowing crystals in the roof of the cave.

Startled, Sans backed up a few steps. "No no! It was actually really good." Napstablook was silent for a few minutes, but he was smiling. "Now that's the Spirit!" Sans had a cheeky grin on his face. But Napstablook seemed to be ignoring him.

"I'm really confused.. Usually this doesn't happen at all.." now Sans was confused. Was he talking about Frisk and the resets? He might as well ask, "Hey, uh, Napstablook right? Have you seen a little kid walkin around? About this high with a blue sweater and purple stripes?"

Napstablook stiffened a little. He hadn't, but he definitely remembered that description of a child. He wasn't sure if he knew their name, but he definitely remembered that child. "No... Not today..."

Oh dear.. "Today?" Napstablook nodded. He used his magic to bring his little guitar down from his previous perch, "I'm sorry.... I'm using up your time... Bye.."

"Wait!" But Napstablook had already vanished.

"Could he remember..?" Sans wasn't sure exactly, but it seemed that maybe a small part of Napstablook could. Not exactly, sure, but somewhat.