Dare for me!

Nobody's P.O.V.

"So what's happening today?" Unicorn asked.

"Don't know but I hope there isn't any more rocks flyin-" Ryan started but was interrupted when a giant rock crashed in the middle of everybody.

"I'll get the note!" Goldy yelled as she grabbed the note which was tiny compared to the rock.

I dare you (Crystalize0193) to not be lazy XD!

-coolwolf7890

"Anyone know how this is?" Ryan asked.

"Hey people!" A girl walked in. (Me.)

"Who are you?" Tina screamed.

"I am Crystalize0193, the best person on Earth, now what's my dare," Crystal replied.

"No, we need to know more about you," Ryan said.

The note then went from Goldy's hand to Crystal's hand and she read it. 

"Okay, I hate this but I'll do it," Crystal said before she faded of and disappeared.

"What the!" They all said.

And that was another chapter of Ryguyrocky Truth or Dare!

So, coolwolf7890. I will do your dare for five chapters (Not including this one) and make them at least 500 words long not including this end bit. So there will be a lot of random bits in the next five chapters. So hope you are happy with me doing that because I don't know how to do it in any other way.

So Bye people and aliens if they are reading!