secretly married...

avni and neela comes down..

neil: shall we

avni: sure..

avneil and neil were sitting in the car..while neil was driving the car..

neil: from child hood i have a dream to run away and marry if you don't mind we will run way marry now..

avni: what she almost shouted..

neil: why are shouting i just asked your suggestion...

avni: are you serious neil from child hood your are dreaming about run away and marry..

neil: haa i love adventures...

avni: are mad neil..

neil: we will get so much thrill naa while all be chasing us..

chupke chupke shaadi and all i love it..

avni: don't say me that we are secretly getting married now..

neil: you have given me nice idea Avni now we will marry secretly after words we will marry in front of our parents..

Avni: no way neil...

neil: near temple is also there..so now will marry secretly as per my wish..you have given me nice idea..and pari are you ok with it he turns at  back seat and speaks.....

avni: where pari...

neil: back side..

avni: neil why i can't see any one in back seat..

neil: your not there friend naa..

avni: can plz stop the car..

neil:why??

avni: i have some argent work..

neil: first we will marry then we will decide..

avni(In mind):avni how stupid of you have given him an idea and you have to suffer now...i will escape...how..

neil stops the car near mandir..

Avni sees the mandir and gets scared..

neil: lets go he takes her...inside the mandir where pooja will be going on...

avni prayers to god that to change his mind set...when she opens her eyes she sees neela ,ashish and swetha and prakash also present there.

avni: maa your here..

neela: haa..with out me and ashish how will you get married..

avni: don't say me have already planned..

ashish: haa i mean naa....

neil: shall we..and takes avni...and they took bent down to take blessing from god then pandit gives neil sindoor and neil fills Avni's hair line..

neil ties manglastura to avni.....